Sign in to follow this  
rocket

New Island from USEC

I would do five villages, one large civil, two medium military and one small expedition. Each one at one edge of the map, with the two military once at opposing sides

and one small expedition camp in the middle of the map

this way it should be possible to do all sorts of survival or military operations missions

QuietMan

I think you shouldnt do any expedition camps on the map. Let the mapmakers add it where they want it instead (if they want it).

Just thinking; is it necessary to build any bases/villages as that is fairly easy to do in the missioneditor? The thing that differs this island from the others is that there are no roads. If you release it without anything except nature missionmakers have more possibilties!

Quote[/b] ]If you release it without anything except nature missionmakers have more possibilties!

And more work. It's a nightmare to create environments as a mission maker, the buildings never fit correctly to the terrain.

I just saw a report about an Antarctic expedition using heavy equipment. They spoke about the difficulties to find a path for the heavy machines.

it would be great to have wide areas not or only slow passable by land vehicles. Or to have only certain paths for vehicles.

QuietMan

The pictures are from vbs2, right?

The pictures are from vbs2, right?

the unit is vbs2... the map can be either or... no vbs2 objs are in the map...

The map was just a test to see how a sat map could be made from scratch.

as opposed to using a real snow sat map

mountain road

@icemotoboy Any wildlife planned?