Sign in to follow this  
otk-member

Campaign "Range of Dead"

hey OTK team , i highly suggest you to incorporate the new Teacup zombie animations to your zombie addon , i already did and it adds a lot the inmersion , look here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=73541

Thats cool rofl.gif

we like that smile_o.gif

but, we looking for a some faster anim - for zombie running, or something like that... Because a player may just escape from those zombies.

And, if its possible - some "relax" animation - like a just stay safe..

but, we looking for a some faster anim - for zombie running, or something like that... Because a player may just escape from those zombies.

Hmmmm,,, So they are planning a sequel or an expansion! yay.gif

Great campaign guys! I have just finished it, and now I know why it wasn't working. Just OTK_mod badly unpacked itself.

Great job again, but there are 2 things which I don't like:

- Why they re talking in Russian? Both Sahrani countries uses the Spanish language, so you should talk in Spanish or English.

- Informations about the mission is failed should be more visible. In big battle it's impossible to find this info so often.

- I have scripted situations, but I think the snipers in the last mission should be scripted, cause they can't hit me! I have killed the closest one and took his M24. All US troops have been saved by FFN AI replacement, cause I didn't fixed armor of bodies yet. I mean they often got a 3 or more rounds and they were alive.

OK, that is all. Al always, great campaign and I wait for more!

This is the first single-player campaign I've took time to finish and I own ArmA since the first day of Czech version release wink_o.gif that says pretty much, love all the hard work you put in and amazing details, not to mention the coolest intros I've seen in all time wink_o.gif

- Why they re talking in Russian? Both Sahrani countries uses the Spanish language, so you should talk in Spanish or English.

It because We (OTK Team) are Russians smile_o.gif

And campaign primary was made in Russian language..

And most of peoples who voiced, are Russians.

English speaking only Squint, Kaider and Daneeka (thay from ShackTactical squad). Thay voiced last mission (radio chat).

- Informations about the mission is failed should be more visible. In big battle it's impossible to find this info so often.

Ok, will think about it in next projects.

- I have scripted situations, but I think the snipers in the last mission should be scripted, cause they can't hit me! I have killed the closest one and took his M24. All US troops have been saved by FFN AI replacement, cause I didn't fixed armor of bodies yet. I mean they often got a 3 or more rounds and they were alive.

Thay not scripted. It something strange..

In this mission was used invisible targets to create mass shooting effect.

I am polish and using English massively, in fact in all my missions is English. And I think all of us should keep it.

And I dont mean your snipers ARE scripted. I mean the SHOULD be scripted, cause they are shooting too bad. They just cant hit me.

I am polish and using English massively, in fact in all my missions is English. And I think all of us should keep it.

We does not know English well, so we voiceing it as we can.

And again - first of all, this campaign was primary made for Russian community. Than it was translated to English.

And I dont mean your snipers ARE scripted. I mean the SHOULD be scripted, cause they are shooting too bad. They just cant hit me.

thay shooting too bad, because lot of invisible targets around you. It was made special for effect hard fire to you.

Ach, so your target was to make your hero HARD to hit or EASY to hit?

Cause I dont understand.

Ach, so your target was to make your hero HARD to hit or EASY to hit?

Cause I dont understand.

He means that it's not that the snipers cant hit you, they're just busy shooting at the invisible targets placed around you to better simulate covering fire so they can pin you down long enough for any of the Patrols or Choppers to hunt you down. Much easier to find a character pinned down than one thats running all around the map. biggrin_o.gif

Hi your campaign looks great but it makes my arma freeze. sad_o.gif

It freezes everytime you have to press the continue button to go onto the next bit and wont load the corden mission at all. Its really annoying because I really want to play it and shoot some zombies. pistols.gif

Hi your campaign looks great but it makes my arma freeze.  sad_o.gif

It freezes everytime you have to press the continue button to go onto the next bit and wont load the corden mission at all. Its really annoying because I really want to play it and shoot some zombies. pistols.gif

Could be a corrupt file in your download perhaps? Try downloading from another mirror.

Could also be due to another addon you've got running?

I'd suggest taking all the required addons / pbo's and place them into their own @modfolder then running with only that addon & dbe1 active?

Could be a corrupt file in your download perhaps? Try downloading from another mirror.

Could also be due to another addon you've got running?

I'd suggest taking all the required addons / pbo's and place them into their own @modfolder then running with only that addon & dbe1 active?

Thanks I'll give that a go.

I have been doing what I used to do in operation flashpoint and put everything I download in the addons folder. I did read about adding custom folders but am not sure how to make them active.

This campaign was crazy man! yay.gif

I must say that sometimes it was a little bit scary crazy_o.gif

I like it very much, thanks guys for your amazing job.

I have been doing what I used to do in operation flashpoint and put everything I download in the addons folder. I did read about adding custom folders but am not sure how to make them active.

Heres an example based on how I've got mine set up

"G:\Program Files\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -zprime -profiles=Profiles -mod=beta;DBE1;@arma_effects;@PROPER;@ZOMBI

Pretty straightforward, Above is my target path found in the properties of the shortcut I use for the Range of Dead.

In my Main ArmA folder I have my custom addon subfolders @arma_effects @PROPER & @ZOMBI

Within each of those folders is an additional subfolder titled Addons, inside that one is where you put the PBO's you want to run together. Just make your custom @Folder\Addons\*.pbo('s) then add the @Folder name into the Target path like I've got it above and as long as all the addons you use work together properly, you're good to go. wink_o.gif

Just finished this campaign and I have to say that it was brilliant, although it ended quite suddenly. The English was a little off in places, but that is completely understandable (Heck, it confuses native speakers at times).

If you've got a sequel in the works, I can't wait. This was excellent.

Heres an example based on how I've got mine set up

"G:\Program Files\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -zprime -profiles=Profiles -mod=beta;DBE1;@arma_effects;@PROPER;@ZOMBI

Pretty straightforward, Above is my target path found in the properties of the shortcut I use for the Range of Dead.

In my Main ArmA folder I have my custom addon subfolders @arma_effects @PROPER & @ZOMBI

Within each of those folders is an additional subfolder titled Addons, inside that one is where you put the PBO's you want to run together. Just make your custom @Folder\Addons\*.pbo('s) then add the @Folder name into the Target path like I've got it above and as long as all the addons you use work together properly, you're good to go. wink_o.gif

Thanks for that I will try that as it will make my folders alot cleaner. I have got the campaign working now, I found out I was missing the blood pack.