Sign in to follow this  
wld427

MH500

LMAO imagine the recoil!!!!

Ahahahaha i feckin peed in my pants reading the last bit of this thread! And especially since someone took it seriously. rofl.gif

MAKE THE DUAL SCUDs MATE! FIRE AND FORG...STALL! rofl.gif

Cool little bird btw wink_o.gif

You know i really was not planning on it but if a few more people ask i wouldn't mind doing it....

I am actually focusing on a MD500 Defender for the LoBo mod. Still having a hard time making the doors look "good", but the TOW pods were relatively easy.

wld427

This is great and is fun to play with another spotting person or vehicle. Like the KIAWA Warrior just released.

Can you skin this in Green? It stands out like a soar thumb with the sand colour in the woods.

Either way. real world or not. I play a game and love this.

Styxx42

wow dug this one out of the basement.

Honestly this one will be obsolete once we release our little bird pack for the rest of Project RACS its included in it. It also has all the rpt issues solved now.

Ive been getting alot of requests to skin our stuff in green lately.

Our mod is Project RACS. Therfore we do our stuff for the RACS. We choose cammo and paint schemes to mach what BIS provided with the game.

Ive been getting alot of requests to skin our stuff in green lately.

Our mod is Project RACS. Therfore we do our stuff for the RACS. We choose cammo and paint schemes to mach what BIS provided with the game.

That's perfectly OK; the RACS style looks cool. Nevertheless I think the RACS (I mean those from BIS) should have used woodland camo from the beginning. Looking at Southern Sahrani in the mission editor with textures on, it looks as if it's more green than sand.

If you had the personnel resources, I'd say make them woodland/green, additionally. Perhaps the tan and green (as used on the M113) reversed, so it's more green than tan.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to any PRACS-releases in tan.