Sign in to follow this  
-23rd-_2Lt_Griff

XFire Accounts for ArmA

Ah OK thanks a lot for the replies.. hehe I spent about 30mins a few weeks ago trying to get a server list to show up for ArmA in Xfire.

Have you guys managed to get Xfire's screenshot with auto upload to work??

Yes! Run a version of Arma that doesn't include Battle Eye, and Screenshots work fine.

So, do we just post our Xfire name here, or do we add everyone elses name, or what?

Now, once we get everyone on xfire, all we need is another forum to organize! wink_o.gif

-hellop

ARMA XFIRE SCREENSHOT FIX. As I posted in the Able's Xfire thread.. The reason Xfire's screenshots are broken with the new version is Xfire is looking in the default directory for the Arma .exe, but since the patch, that .exe is located in the beta directory.

To fix it, go to your games in Xfire and manually point Arma to your Arma install beta folder... Then screenshots work fine.

Great initiative smile_o.gif

My Xfire alias is: dashnaw

I configured Xfire cult that everyone can invite other arma players:

Invite Members (You need to Login for that)

If you want to use it, you can post news or events aswell. But don't complain if noone reads it xD

Pls tell me if you are a Clan Leader or have special Knowledge about arma (Modding / Mapping).

I will make it appear in the Member List instead of "Arma Fan".

Have Fun

Crowe

Cool sounds a plan. my xfire profile name is crozon

feel free to add me.

Add me to the list!

xfire: dale0404

On a side note and not meaning to derail the thread but xfire sometimes kicks me out of Arma, I then upload the error report to xfire. Anyone else having this problem?

Add me to the list!

xfire: dale0404

On a side note and not meaning to derail the thread but xfire sometimes kicks me out of Arma, I then upload the error report to xfire. Anyone else having this problem?

Occasionally yes, doesn't happen to often though.

My xfire: joebi1kenobi (god i hate my username)