Sign in to follow this  
pathetic_berserker

Dynamic MP Resistance Pack

I recenntly had a request to renew the link to this , my old MP_ResCamp dac Pack. Couldn't find the old thread, so onward anew!

It basicaly generates random missions, I think it was about 10-12 different types at random locations that becomes a sort of campaign with a possible 120 different missions. It has been MP tested and played, but its been a long time since I've looked at it, let alone played OFP, So I don't recall any bugs if any.

All thats needed to get started is cti_marker.pbo in the 'needed addons' folder and the mission in the folder labeled missions  wink_o.gif, but I didn't realise it wasn't pbo'd till I'd uploaded it (sorry).

There should also be plenty of documentation about the scripting involved so if you feel it should be improved or changed to suit your purposes then go for it.

download here

http://rapidshare.com/files....ar.html

Fantastic !

Thanks a lot for the new valid link smile_o.gif

Impatient of testing all your work and new ideas !!

sry, if this is a noob question, but how do you use this I put it in the template because it said to do that in the read me, but I go to play it online with my friend, he and I both downloaded it, but I would have to go into new wizard or editor and press start and i would be playing ,but not him, is there anyway to just make this an actual mission, so I don't have to create a new game?

@zhenja1

You have serveal options.

1.) If it is set up to play as SP also, you can just place folder in your missions folder. (if you want to play single player)

2.) Place folder in OFP\Users\YouName\Missions...Then open in the missions editor then "export" out as a pbo using save option. (You can export as SP or MP game.)

3.) If you have a PBO making utility just PBO the folder and place it in either Missions or MP Missions and play using Multilplayer option and select "New" rather than "Join" in the MP Screen. Then select the mission from the list. You could also use the mission wizard to set up mission as though it was on a server...you really would acting as a server, just not a dedicated server. Your friend could join you either by LAN or through the internet then.