Sign in to follow this  
FIN-Nixo

SAS / Royal Marines

hey. I am wondering if anyone is making any SAS or British Royal Forces? Would be nice to have some High quality units from the UK. And SAS with counter terrorist gear, gas mask, black suit etc.  wink_o.gif

AND if so please post pictures etc :P

Shouldn't this post be in the addon request thread.

Signed,

Maza94, if you have nothing constructive to say, don't post.

Check Armaholic theres a wip project concerning UK Forces (Covering just the British Army so far but Royal Marines, RAF and RN are in the pipeline)

hey. I am wondering if anyone is making any SAS or British Royal Forces? Would be nice to have some High quality units from the UK. And SAS with counter terrorist gear, gas mask, black suit etc. wink_o.gif

AND if so please post pictures etc :P

Two groups making HM Forces stuff.

Project UK Forces (PUKF): Google PUKF and you will get their website. I don't know what they are all making but it seems to be infantry, weapons and some vehicles. They had some releases for OFP which were of excellent quality. Some recent WIP pics from them indicate the same.

RKSL Studios: Not what you asked for specifically but these folks are focusing on Aircraft stuff. They have quite a few RAF/Army/RN aircraft in the pipeline and some Eastern stuff for OPFOR. They are also working on some Anti-Aircraft stuff with advanced scripting to simulate all the fancy technology you get in those things nowadays. In addition they are also doing the same for aircraft. Google RKSL and you will get their website. They also have a number of WIP videos on YouTube.

Of course! I just assumed he meant modern units. Very bad of me.

If you search on these forums you will find the threads for these units. High quality interesting stuff being worked on: especially the Gordon Highlander's.