Sign in to follow this  
Sigma-6

Sigma Six Vehicle Pack

very nice...downloaded but dunno if I`ll fire up ArmA for it....oh well maybe for some drivin` around and screenshots, its been a while wink_o.gif

ofpdeadeye

You should be long enough around here to know that qouting images is not allowed.

You know what would be cool to see? A mission in which you run moonshine using your choice of car, avoiding roadblocks and making jumps, trying to make your deliveries from the farm without getting killed or arrested. . .

There is a prison bus for Arma, with guards and other prison vehicles. Look for it in complete addons on Armaholic f.e.

Well its so nice to see that the God of civilian vehicles keep neglecting his college degree biggrin_o.gif Keep them coming S6! Thanks so much!

great work sigma-6!! your cars always make me wanna play interstate'76...

taurus:

"It's a high pitched sound

Hot rubber eternally pressing against a blackened pavement

A wheel is forever

A car is infinity times four"

Quote[/b] ]I was just curious if you ever thought about making a trailer for your Mack truck? i think it would be a awsome addon for a already awsome pack of vehicles

It's already in the works--ask Gnat.  wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Truck_3.jpg

Truck_4.jpg

And thanks for some credit Sigma-6, but it was minor compared with the awesome'ness here notworthy.gif

A bit of whimsy. . .   since someone mentioned Interstate '76, and WIPman posted a screen inspired by it. . .   it was always one of my favourite games.  wink_o.gif

I761.jpg

I762.jpg

Armed Assault Info Download Link

holy mofo interstate 76 is one of my favs ever. Somebody please convert warfare to use these cars...ok i'll do it.

i really like ur cars, the handling is very good as well !! BUT:

could you use the windows / glas texture from BIS ?? yours is very shiny itself when light hits the glas.

and the civic has that HDR effect on the glas !! we play here on server in 1st person view so its real hard at

night to drive.

could u fix that and exchange the texturs for glas with BIS - default ??

but thx for your really nice work . they look great Wink biggrin_o.gif

A bit of whimsy. . .   since someone mentioned Interstate '76, and WIPman posted a screen inspired by it. . .   it was always one of my favourite games.  wink_o.gif

inlove.gif  omg! Thanks!

I miss that game xD very cool Sigma!

notworthy.gif

now all we need is groove champion (Swinger) and Taurus (Stampede) xD

For the Fan's

http://www.interstate76.com/

Vid

any missionmaker in to that?

would be more than sweet to have some with this one xD

Extremely nice addition Sigma, i love it.

Makes me wonder why there arent any new games Like Interstate 76, was damn fun back then smile_o.gif

Extremely nice addition Sigma, i love it.

Makes me wonder why there arent any new games Like Interstate 76, was damn fun back then smile_o.gif

second that!

Hi,Sigma.I hope you don't mind,but i released replacement config which replaces skoda's with your cars. xmas_o.gif

Sigma is there anyway to fire with the Groove Champion - without using the AI / or beeing in the gunner seat?

For example the Hummer - there you can go in Manuelfire and do it yourself..

The AI isn't the best driver nor as gunner (when the gun is fixed into one angle) besides that - i love it

inlove.gif

Aye, it'd be cool to have say an aiming reticle welded onto the dash for the driver. It seems to handle better for me than the other cars too.

The answer is in the config most likely. . . at the moment, it's configged as a landrover. . . I guess the landrover doesn't allow you to do that?

The question, for many cars is absent animation of the driver\passenger, i.e. it is but rather clumsy (incorrect). Indeed or ?

Let's allow, on this sreen the driver keeps for a wheel, at me it sits with the hands lowered on knees.

Oh, now i not have any problems, just run AA witch my anims smile_o.gif

Very good work Sigma-6 notworthy.gif

On the topic of anims, I'd definitely welcome the help of an animator who could make custom anims for these vehicles--this would solve a lot of problems, not the least of which is that you can't see one of the two main gauges in the charger. . . also, they'd be a lot better suited to the vehicles specifically.

All I can say is *wow*. That's exactly what I'm talking about. That's a video that fully appreciates the esthetic I'm going for with these. Thank you!