Sign in to follow this  
leehunt27

[SP] Punishment Battalion, scored 9/10 at Ofpec!

@Blazin

Abandoned Armies was made by THobson, whereas Punishment Battallion was made by LeeHunt. smile_o.gif Not quite the same person. Still, it's damned nice to have a version of AA in ArmA too, whoever made it!

Regards,

Wolfrug

thanks for your comments guys! hopefully the AI for ArmA II is better. I had to get AI characters to drop their handguns too, very annoying but not gamebreaking.

@MadRussian-- i might make PB II if Armed Assault II is good-- and noting that the "wave of the future" seems to be Coop missions i would probably gear it in that direction. Thanks again i'm really glad you enjoyed it! It makes my day smile_o.gif

Can someone upload the Old versions of the Urban SLA men? I have the latest version and am getting a major error saying I don't have the units or something about rel men sol.

Now I read the post that mentions this towards the beggining but I am confident that the solution posed fixed another issue to my own. So can anyone that can currently play this and can confirm that they can play this mission upload the urban sla units? :(

So I recalled keeping a seperate download directory for Rellikki Urban 1.2 just in case I ever wanted to play PB again. I was able to dig up that old directory... only to find somehow it was empty!!!

You're in luck though. Just found a mission specific addon folder on my old hard drive for PB. I uploaded the 1.2 urban troops for you here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/47586785/Rellikki_Urban_1.2.rar.html

PB is a very cool mission. I'm currently making something vaguely similar, but with far less ambition than PB. I happened to settle on Rellikki Urban troops as well (though I'm using 2.1)... In my case they are the secret police. Also using SchnapsdroSel's Civilians and those crazy Freedom Fighters by agamoth. :D

edit:

Corrected my link, which was pointing to an empty file (as Chip360 points out on the next pg).

Edited by MadRussian

So I recalled keeping a seperate download directory for Rellikki Urban 1.2 just in case I ever wanted to play PB again. I was able to dig up that old directory... only to find somehow it was empty!!!

You're in luck though. Just found a mission specific addon folder on my old hard drive for PB. I uploaded the 1.2 urban troops for you here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/47584973/Rellikki_Urban_1.2.rar.html

PB is a very cool mission. I'm currently making something vaguely similar, but with far less ambition than PB. I happened to settle on Rellikki Urban troops as well (though I'm using 2.1)... In my case they are the secret police. Also using SchnapsdroSel's Civilians and those crazy Freedom Fighters by agamoth. :D

MadRussian, I have checked this very post for four days in a row now, sometimes as much as twice a day for this very reply. Thank you so very much, it is GREATLY appreciated! :D

Edit: lol, It appears that the file has actually been uploaded with nothing inside of it :p

"You have requested the file Rellikki_Urban_1.2.rar (0 KB)."

Haha, can you reupload? Thanks again!!

Edit 2: After VIGOROUS searching knowing the actual file name I was looking for now I found perhaps the ONLY upload of the original units on this german site:

Download Link (Right Click Save As)

Edited by Chip360

Opps... not sure how that happened. :eek:

Here's a new link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/47586785/Rellikki_Urban_1.2.rar.html

I tested it this time! Have fun with the mission. :)

edit:

Reread your post... looks like you found it already. Good deal, at least you are up and running!

Edited by MadRussian

Hi all,

I'd love to try this mission, but that 1.2 version of Rellikki's Urban Troops is nowhere to be found. All the links are either dead or non-functional (such as this one).

Could anybody upload that file somewhere again, please?

--

I just realized that reviving old threads might be frown upon. I'm sorry if that's the case. Feel free to delete my post and I'll create a new one with my request.

---

Nevermind, I found it. It turns out that the addon pack for "Blu Occupation Part I" already includes that file. You can get it from here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1513

Edited by kenoxite
found it

hi,

As of June 17th, 2013, the complete package for Punishment Battalion is now up in my Public folder on Dropbox. Here is the link for anyone interested:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yip1pi5ej2hvn3/PB%20Final%20Total%20Package.zip

I plan on creating another large mission for Armed Assault 3, and am really curious to hear anyone's ideas, suggestions, criticisms etc. Thanks very much!

Lee