Sign in to follow this  
Tack-Up

USMC CH-46 WIP

o yea and another thing... i wasnt talking about the intake screens?!? (those just allow for proper air-flow without allowing FOD to get sucked into the engines...) I was just messing with him about his wip photo... where the intakes are green... kinda looked like the intake covers that the flight-line guys throw on there when the bird is sittin.. waiting on turn-around inpections and what not...

HeAvY TrAnCe

Edit your previous post instead of making 3 posts in 20 minutes.

And your signature is way too big.

200 x 145 is too big?!? 6658 bytes and yea my bad about the double post... i dont mean to take up more of your precious forum space... my bad... i just found that other picture you know... after the fact...

Aight, listen up y'all. Sure i have not made an update, and yes i'm aware i said it would be released soon. However like in everybody's life things come up. These certain thing need to be taken care of pronto. I would promise this will be released soon, but i cant guarantee that. However this i can guarantee the helo will be finished by the end of October. If its not go ahead and ban me, because i wouldn't want to show my face. Well keep an eye on this thing updates will roll in sometime this September and the finished product by the end of October.

Tack-Up

Aight, listen up y'all. Sure i have not made an update, and yes i'm aware i said it would be released soon. However like in everybody's life things come up. These certain thing need to be taken care of pronto. I would promise this will be released soon, but i cant guarantee that. However this i can guarantee the helo will be finished by the end of October. If its not go ahead and ban me, because i wouldn't want to show my face. Well keep an eye on this thing updates will roll in sometime this September and the finished product by the end of October.

Tack-Up

Yo bud, don't worry about these people bitching about no screen shots or updates. It gets F&@#in old. If they can't understand that you got a life and that you don't work for them, F*$k 'em. Handle your business and get back to this when you got time to spare.

If it's not done by the end of October, it ain't done. If people can't handle that.... F&*K 'em. There's other content around let 'em make due.

wink_o.gif

yeah, keep the work up and finish it when you have the time smile_o.gif

btw, is it possible to get a texture template for it so that i can skin a swedish verion? smile_o.gif

ohh a swedish version sounds intrigueing wow_o.gif

is the old Sfp mod for ofp coming back to Arma the_Shadow? welcome.gif

doesnt look that way...

but, who knows...

i didnt have anything to do with them directly so i dont have a clue..

And the template probably not. Sorry but thats the way it goes. The reason behind that is because im going to have something very personal in the skin that i don't want changed.

Your going to give me stick for bumping this arent you?

You'll take this opportunity as a mod or poster to lay down some vital rules on why i shouldnt.

Well you can, so take that right.

Otherwise, i wish this possibly beautiful creation for arma, with (from what i can tell) connotations to maybe a relative in battle was finished before i put on my halloween mask.

I hope nothing bad has happened in your life chief, and just wondering where the chopper is.

Thanks

However this i can guarantee the helo will be finished by the end of October. If its not go ahead and ban me, because i wouldn't want to show my face. Well keep an eye on this thing updates will roll in sometime this September and the finished product by the end of October.

Tack-Up

hmmm its november by now should we ban him now ? or should we give him a other chance ? tounge2.gif

Man I was hoping nobody would say anything. Life happens, I'd say just leave him be and it will come when it's done. Would have been nice to see it but no big deal.

Man I was hoping nobody would say anything. Life happens, I'd say just leave him be and it will come when it's done. Would have been nice to see it but no big deal.

No i agree.

Just curiouse, maybe he'll push it back further which is better than abandoning it, who knows.

Just going on what he said.

so it died?

Nobody said this and unless he did, there's no need to ask. Let's just leave this thread alone and wait for him to get back to us. There's no need to spam this thread with discussions, it will be done when it's done. And if it isn't, it isn't.

Think about it this guy is a member of the ACE team is he not?

That probably means hes working on o few things at a time and this project has just been shelved for a while as he continues work for ACE?

Whatever. Its probbaly best to leave the thread alone until he posts.

Try reducing the rotor blur a little, I think it would look beter that way.