Sign in to follow this  
rygugu

US M60A3 NATO camo Release

Well,what about adding random markings?

Oh!!! crazy_o.gif

It is an unexpected bug.

Quote[/b] ]Quote (wipman @ April 26 2008,16:32)

Hi, im not sure if this should be as it's rightnow, but when the M60A3 goes by the field, the lower side of the tracks are completly sunk

into the ground, seems that it also happens in the roads and i think

that it shouldn't really be that way. But the update is good, now

the suspension it's better and the ammo and tank armour seems

more valanced in comparison with the BIS M1A1 and the T72 finding

a hole for the M60-A3 between this tanks. Let's C ya

...copy that... nice update, but tracks sunk into ground...

M60_prg032.jpg

It seems not to lift any further up though it managed to correct.

Do you know the method of someone correcting this better? huh.gif

The mistake that I violated is a thing to include the arm in the selection of the suspension. A correct selection might become only a tracks. icon_rolleyes.gif

It includes it in the following update.

I think that it can bundle this.

M60_prg031.jpg

I want you to wait for several weeks until completing it though it is thought that it takes. notworthy.gif

I don't mind that bug that much, makes it seem like the track is actually digging into the ground offroad.

this might be a bit ot, but I've read something about a M60-2000 or whatever it was caled, that has an Abrams turret mounted instead of the M60s, the company claims that the upgrade makes this tank 'nearly as capable as the M1A1' does anybody know something more concrete about that tank than these PR claims? and wouldn't that be a cool version to include in an update? p.s.: rygugu, for your next project I vote for T55, we need it!

I'm trying to figure out why currently we would need more variety at the tank position with us having 2 Russian tanks at our disposal. T-64 and T-72. T-80 and T-90 wont' be far. IMO there are many APC's that you could do out there such as LAV's or AAVP7 or MTLB. What do we have to compliment Johnny's Marines?

300px-USMarines_AAV_Iraq_apr_2004_116_hires.jpg

marinelav2-thumb.jpg

MTLB_ZU-23-2_Iraq_04.jpg

I'm trying to figure out why currently we would need more variety at the tank position with us having 2 Russian tanks at our disposal.  T-64 and T-72.  T-80 and T-90 wont' be far.  IMO there are many APC's that you could do out there such as LAV's or AAVP7 or MTLB.  What do we have to compliment Johnny's Marines?

I do believe your sentiment would be better appreciated in the A&M:REQUEST Thread

I don't mind that bug that much, makes it seem like the track is actually digging into the ground offroad.

For me it looks mostly like this:

m60a3jv2.th.jpg

...and that`s not really funny...  confused_o.gif

@Karaya: thx for the pic and the additional info, at the first look I thought it was an Abrams, lol.

Hi smile_o.gif

The problem that tracks sunk into ground was solved.

arma2008042723263667.jpg

Hi, im glad to see that you've fixed the tracks little problem and

that that RACS M60A3 look very good in it's present state; i can

wait for it; looks very good. Let's C ya

Hi,

(...) However, another vehicle is planned at present. It has not decided it yet though it thinks about T-55, LAV-25, and BTR-60, etc. More another thing might be made.  icon_rolleyes.gif

... so dont blame me for giving my idea! smile_o.gif

I'm trying to figure out why currently we would need more variety at the tank position with us having 2 Russian tanks at our disposal.  T-64 and T-72.  T-80 and T-90 wont' be far. (...)

I'm agree. smile_o.gif

Let the T-55 to Project 85 and their great tanks maker Kenji.

A M48 could be more intersting for the seconds lines (Reserve) of the RACS amored unit.

M48 (infos)

Just an idea like that! wink_o.gif

Good day!

-Soviet-

I'm trying to figure out why currently we would need more variety at the tank position with us having 2 Russian tanks at our disposal. T-64 and T-72. T-80 and T-90 wont' be far. IMO there are many APC's that you could do out there such as LAV's or AAVP7 or MTLB. What do we have to compliment Johnny's Marines?

I do believe your sentiment would be better appreciated in the A&M:REQUEST Thread

You are dipping into the coolaid and you don't even know the flavor.

He stated he was going to work on something else after his M60 was done. We are giving him idea's on what the community would like to see. It doesn't matter what we want cause he is going have to do it. OH KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem that tracks sunk into ground  was solved.

Good to know it! We'll wait for the HotFix biggrin_o.gif

The desert texture M60 looks very good. However, if possible could you include a texture with just a solid tan color. That is because for other addon makers to develop it into M60's for different countries (and different versions) it provides a solid color that is easier to modify then one with cammo on it (which is much harder to modify).

Then we will see more quickly USMC M60A3 with ERA and in Operation Desert Storm textures, Jordanian M60's, Turkish M60's, Egyptian M60's, etc...

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Miles - I do believe that's a RACS scheme, not just a generic desert scheme. smile_o.gif I'd like to see what you suggest, however, in addition to the RACS paint (which I miss terribly at the moment).

arma_20080504_20514498.jpg

arma_20080504_20564315.jpg

RACS Ver WIP wink_o.gif

I want to release it on the next weekend.

Miles- It is considered to include the solid color texture.

However, if they need it for Mod team and an ADDON maker with an excellent technology, I will offer it pleasing my MLOD and the material such as PSD. biggrin_o.gif

Stick it on the mast!

Haha, looking awesome! Keep it up. smile_o.gif

Looks good, I would add the blue and white cheverons as the m113 has - simply to match it.

The RACS version looks nice and is very useful for missions. And if someone needs a RACS flag on the tank, he should add it via setFlagOwner... whistle.gif

Not a REAL flag, I mean the textured flag (see the right (left side of picture) side of the M113 - little SS flag there). Also agree about the chevron - the texture wouldn't be finished without it.

Oh!! South Sahrani flag! It forgot.!!! crazy_o.gif

HaHaHa The texture is still incomplete. biggrin_o.gif

I will surely add the blue and white cheverons and South Sahrani flag. smile_o.gif

We need a "rebel" version of that tank so please don't include sahrani flag if that is the only version of tank that is in the release.

Hi,

Wow! crazy_o.gif

Your work is very impressive... and usefull! smile_o.gif

Good work!

-Soviet-

a RACS m60 ! that's exactly what south sahrani army needs yay.gif

looking forward to it thumbs-up.gif

Hi, im againist the use of the RACS chevron on the M60-A3 but

i do agree on that a small RACS flag on the sides of the turret will

look good and even realistic. The chevron on the M113's A3 i think

that's there thinking in the urban (guard) enviroments more than

in the open field and battlefield, it's noticeable from a big far away