Sign in to follow this  
rygugu

US M60A3 NATO camo Release

Hi, seems that wheels of the down side plus the track there, don't

have the same movement range than the BIS M1A1 tracks and

wheels, they go up less than in the BIS tanks when passing by the

remains of destroyed buildings. Let's C ya

... are you going to make a desert camo verison too the old RACS camo is not so pretty!

Hi rygugu,

It would be cool if you get the suspension working, that would really add something to it. Though it's great already. It my favourite arma addon! notworthy.gif Great job

Lennard. biggrin_o.gif

As concerns the M900 shell, I've already made a magazine

Quote[/b] ]class US_20R_105mmM900 : VehicleMagazine {

scope = public;

displayName = "M900 105mm APFSDS";

ammo = "M900_105mm_APFSDS";

count = 20;

initSpeed = 1494;

};

as well as the corresponding ammo

Quote[/b] ]class M900_105mm_APFSDS : ShellBase {

hit = 500;

indirectHit = 0;

indirectHitRange = 0;

typicalSpeed = 1494;

airFriction = -0.0000500;

cost = 1050;

deflecting = 15;

model = "\ca\Weapons\shell";

SIX_tracerEnable = 1;

SIX_tracerColor = "R";

SIX_tracerPer = 1;

SIX_tracerSize = "Big";

SIX_tracerLife = 4;

};

He could continue to work on the current M60 and make more variants which would make the game a lot more interesting :P

800px-DM-SC-92-03658.jpg

And what's the point of heavy plant like that when you can't

even dig a shell scrape in ArmA? icon_rolleyes.gif

I was more focused on the Armor plates on the tank more than the earth mover at the front. Even though it would be cool to have that on the front.

Actually vastly cooler would be the M728 CEV (Combat Engineering Vehicle) which has a massive 165mm demolition cannon. Granted, the bulldozer blade and crane wouldn't likely do anything in ArmA, however that 165mm cannon would make for a fantastic assault gun used for blasting away buildings and bunkers.

CEVsideshot.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Hi smile_o.gif

It was not possible to answer easily because it was very busy this week. sad_o.gif

First of all, the version that adds the correction of some bugs will be able to be released on the weekend.

The thing that I make other versions of it and M60 is not thought for the present. The RACS version might possibly be made. However, another vehicle is planned at present. It has not decided it yet though it thinks about T-55, LAV-25, and BTR-60, etc.More another thing might be made. icon_rolleyes.gif

I want to leave M60 of the desert version and the ERA version to other ADDON maker.

Hi smile_o.gif

It was not possible to answer easily because it was very busy this week. sad_o.gif

First of all, the version that adds the correction of some bugs will be able to be released on the weekend.

The thing that I make other versions of it and M60 is not thought for the present. The RACS version might possibly be made. However, another vehicle is planned at present. It has not decided it yet though it thinks about T-55, LAV-25, and BTR-60, etc.More another thing might be made. icon_rolleyes.gif

I want to leave M60 of the desert version and the ERA version to other ADDON maker.

ahhh sad_o.gif

Can you consider to add one more to your list.

M2 or M3

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qNakka2GN6M

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=v70fmvSgbYg&feature=related

Bradleys are being done by the Project 85 team.

I would like to pipe in to say:

Excellent addon! Hopefully we'll see the fully working suspension version soon.

Plus, if you want votes, I vote for a T-55. It's very needed in ArmA, for variety and realism reasons.

T-55 is most widely produced tank after all! So T-55 in camo and/or olive drab skin would be useful in lots of scenarios.

Hi smile_o.gif

BDS M60A3 update

US_M60A3V1.0.zip

----------------------------------------------

- The texture pass not found was corrected.

- The value of ammunition was corrected. In a word, the power of the bullet has weakened.

- The value of the armor was corrected. It made it from the version before to the weakness.

- It was made to do for the TAG system the class name.

- The suspension was made effective.

- The position of the exhaust was changed.

----------------------------------------------

I wish to express my gratitude for the thing that everyone gave various opinions.

Enjoy biggrin_o.gif

Hi, im not sure if this should be as it's rightnow, but when the M60A3

goes by the field, the lower side of the tracks are completly sunk

into the ground, seems that it also happens in the roads and i think

that it shouldn't really be that way. But the update is good, now

the suspension it's better and the ammo and tank armour seems

more valanced in comparison with the BIS M1A1 and the T72 finding

a hole for the M60-A3 between this tanks. Let's C ya

Hi, im not sure if this should be as it's rightnow, but when the M60A3 goes by the field, the lower side of the tracks are completly sunk

into the ground, seems that it also happens in the roads and i think

that it shouldn't really be that way. But the update is good, now

the suspension it's better and the ammo and tank armour seems

more valanced in comparison with the BIS M1A1 and the T72 finding

a hole for the M60-A3 between this tanks. Let's C ya

...copy that... nice update, but tracks sunk into ground...  confused_o.gif

this might be a bit ot, but I've read something about a M60-2000 or whatever it was caled, that has an Abrams turret mounted instead of the M60s, the company claims that the upgrade makes this tank 'nearly as capable as the M1A1' does anybody know something more concrete about that tank than these PR claims? and wouldn't that be a cool version to include in an update? p.s.: rygugu, for your next project I vote for T55, we need it!

m60-2000.jpg

Quote[/b] ]The General Dynamics 120S (M60-2000) is an upgrade of the M60 Patton tank. Thousands of M60 Main Battle Tanks are in service with nations unable to afford a sufficient force of modern battle tanks. General Dynamics Land Systems has devised the M60-2000 upgrade, offering many features of the M1 Abrams to existing M60 users at a reduced cost.

To produce the M60-2000, GDLS will supply conversion kits, including the gun turret and 120 mm (4.72in) smoothbore gun of the M1, to the customer country. The upgrade is being marketed at those M60 users with the industrial capability to convert the tanks themselves. As well as the turret, a new diesel powerpack and the transmission system of the M1 will be installed on the M60-2000, and has already been tested in a standard M60 chassis.