Big-Rooney

Modern Combat - SLX Mod version 1.1

yes, I would really want to test this out but theres no mirror for 1.1

BIG ROONEY OR SOMEONE!! If Big Rooney or anyone that happens to have MCM-SLX 1.1 ever happens to read this.... ANOTHER MIRROR FOR 1.1 PLEASE!!! banghead.gif

****Back By Popular Demand*****

Quote[/b] ]After numerous requests I decided to upload the file for those who missed it.

To all of the anti_filefront_ites...sorry, but it was my only option due to the file size. Took me 4 hrs. to upload crazy_o.gif

Anyhow here it is. Please keep in mind there are bugs that Big Rooney never got around to fixing.

My Webpage ***Updated Link

Quote[/b] ]Links not working anymore  

Well it appears FileFront has done it again. Deleted my file WITHOUT notice and it took me 4 hrs. to upload. I may try to do it again and put it 2 or 3 directories deep, maybe they won't see it there? My other option that will stay put only allows 50mb files, so I would have to split this into like 11 files. If anyone one else has a good host site that would not mind me uploading this file please PM me.

Quote[/b] ]***Edit***

Ok I've upload it again, lets see how long it stays  whistle.gif

Also the link on other page has been updated.

http://files.filefront.com/MCM+SLXv1117z/;11850811;/fileinfo.html

Hi everyone,

there a strange error:

Your download has failed. The file you are attempting to download is restricted to an access group of which you are not a member.

Ay idea?

Brgds,

Steven

Quote[/b] ]Your download has failed. The file you are attempting to download is restricted to an access group of which you are not a member.

Sorry, I was trying something on filefront. It's fixed now

Hi,

encountered an error on the first mission from red hammer when the mount advise to the ural comes, all mount and the player sits down in front of the truck, but the mission do not continue anyway. Tried this several times without success - mount at the end of the truck and then sit right to the driver, with a "get in" writing at the truck. This is only with your mod, others work right awy like FFUR or ECP.

But the mod is good looking when it works.

Hi Zuku1 !

I see many times ,You help other users ,when they need link

to download the MCM-SLX 1.1. Now I please You ,can You give another good link to download this mod? I downloaded this mod one year ago ,three days ago my computer burned and I lost everythin on hard disc.Please ,can You help me?

Many thanks!

PS: Sorry for my bad language.

-pasterz861-

Well, once again I see FileFront has deleted my file<argh>. I will not be uploading this again, at least on FileFront.

You mean ,first page?

Link doesn't work long time ,Zuku wrigth about that ,two post ago. This file are not on filefront.

Still try search ,but nothing.   banghead.gif

Anyone can upload file on rapidshare or on torrents?

Be patient, I found a host site I think I can work with. I'll have to split the file in two as they have a 500mb max. I'm not sure how long lived the links are there, but can't be any worse than Crapid Share.  tounge2.gif

I'll see if I can get it uploaded by the weekend. Funny thing, I had lots of downloads from the 2 times I put this on filefront. You'd think someone else could pitch in and do thier part.  crazy_o.gif

OMG You guys sure are trying to keep my work going huh?

Well I've just gotten back into the OFP/ArmA gaming series, those damn Call Of Duties just distract you plus when I got my PS3 a while ago my Computer seemed a distant memory, well I'll get right to the point.

I've received some PM about the possibility of uploading the mod again so people can download if they have lost it or something was wrong with their downloads

But as Zuku1 points out Filefront seems to get a thrill out of deleting my Mod of their download servers, you think for a loyal member they'd leave my stuff alone.

But I've taken it apon myself to have another crack at the mod and try and fix and add some new things into the project. There is of course no time deadline on this and it may take awhile seen that I haven't touched the mod in such a long time, Have to find it first then get a look the its insides and re-learn how to do all the stuff needed to get back on track.

Please don't expect a brand new mod with dozens of improvements and additions.

Happy Holidays and New Year to you all, the year of ArmA2 is among us.

Big-Rooney

Quote[/b] ]Sorry, is there a version of modern-combat mod non SLX??

Tnx

Antonio

I did have one but I deleted it when I released the MCM-SLX, sorry sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I've taken it apon myself to have another crack at the mod and try and fix and add some new things into the project.

This is great news! I knew it'd be a good idea to hang onto this mod!

Just a "Heads up" - I have a post back on pg. 3 that describes a problen I had run into. As it says, if it's something I can remedy myself, let me know how and I'll do what I can.

Thanks for taking another look at your mod!

I really like this mod ..

Is there the possibility to disable (even modificating the config) the slx option that makes you able to drag an enemy and to use the melee weapon ??

Hey BR...Great to see you have returned to OFP land. As you noted in a fruitless effort I tried to attempt to keep your MOD alive. It's been awhile since I've run it, but I mainly recall just a few missing model errors that came up. It would be great to see a fix patch before the sun finally sets on OFP.

Good to see you back Rooney. Try adding it to Mediafire (break it up into 100 meg pieces using HJSplit) It works for me and big mods then just link the folder for people,

Are there any further alternative links where to download this mod?