Sign in to follow this  
Big Ofp Fan

Operation White Wolf

Finally I have done my project, its was started under ofp and for a short time on hold until arma is out.

Story

Quote[/b] ]In 1990 the Island was attacked by terrorist.

So joined the citizens, the police and the small military together to fight the enemy. After 2 year war the US Troops involved in and finished it. Successfully, many of the terrorists were arrested and must now live in a exile. One of the terrorists could flee and is now the major of the capitol. In secret he embezzles tax and build with it a own mercenary group which is excellent masked through a dummy company. Bit by bit he free his old friends to finish their work. By design he does bad business 50% of the citizens lost their job in the company, demonstrations and turmolls are every day. The police cant handle it and the located US personal is helping to deal with it. During a demonstration a terrorist masked as civil shoot on the guarding US soldiers, in effect the soldiers are shoot back and kill all people. Next step from the terrorists is to kill the actually president, by a amounted by the poll the Major is going to be the President and called his friends to the new army of the country.

But a small group of civilises and the rest of the real army are dealing with them, again...

Trailer

DL link

Operation White Wolf

or

http://dl1.armed-assault.de/missions/camp/WhiteWolf.7z

Thanks to Mr. Burns wink_o.gif

Operation White Wolf (@)

Thanks to Big

Optional (but highly recommended)

DurgsVegetationFix

Features:

- Civil and Rebels vs. Terrorists and (temporarily) US

- Weaponpool

- Unitpool (be carefull with your mates wink_o.gif )

- Vehiclepool

- 10 Missions

- sets to music with Ofp sounds

- Mod folder format (you dont need to copy and paste into addons and campaign folder)

- Good story (I hope it at least)

You need:

- ArmA

- Qeens Gambit

- Patch 1.12

Have fun

pistols.gifwink_o.gif

Ah and by the way, sorry for bad English.

Seem to recall an OFP Beta of this, Any chance of a more stable mirror? My 2.6 Kbps DL rate isnt even hitting the 1 Kbps mark and my download manager keeps showing loss in connection to server. At this rate it'll take me 2 days to download. banghead.gif

Looking forward to a good Stealth mission thumbs-up.gif

Looks like fun, ill give it a try

EDIT: im getting 150kbs here, no problem

great ! a SP campaign without addons requeriments , that's the spirit ! downloading and trying asap , thanks thumbs-up.gif

Strange, cause I got about 200 kb/s

Yep, crappy dialup line here, just dosent seem to have solid path to the server. (Rural Ozark Mountains, go figure) Much like the Mountains themselves, living here has it's up's & downs. (NO cable or dsl "yet")

Cool campaign so far, I love how much the custom weapons has been scripted in, its awesome! Also the cutscenes seems to have been put much work in, they are a joy to watch.

On the negative note, Some of the english translation seems to have been done with Altavista Babbelfish, but thats not a big problem smile_o.gif

On the negative note, Some of the english translation seems to have been done with Altavista Babbelfish, but thats not a big problem smile_o.gif

Lol yea you got me wink_o.gif

My first language is german and I have (a bit) knowledge of english. Some words I have translated by a translation pogramm wink_o.gif

Sry if are some words wrong, I did my best wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">great ! a SP campaign without addons requeriments , that's the spirit ! downloading and trying asap , thanks :tup:

Addon requirements has this campaign but the addons are included in the DL wink_o.gif

Sorry to go offtopic, but is there any update planned for Mafia Warz? I was really enjoying that one but somehow it ended when all the fun was going to begin sad_o.gif

Some more sidemissions would be uber cool!

Every time I D/L the file is corrupt for some reason?

thx Mr Burns for giving an additional link wink_o.gif

BTW. Mafia Wars: I do not plan any updates for this mission but soon I start a new Map like this wink_o.gif

without addons requeriments???

It's some kind of stupid joke???  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

80497489ni6.th.jpg

After startup cutscene, error:

17493861lb9.th.jpg

In first mission cutscene - whan shooting in action - make disableradio. i mean - bot is killing another bot, and say "I got him!"

In first mission - hyperlinks in briefing - not working.

The end of first mission

59602832wj1.th.jpg

Whan i hear a voices in second cutscene, i can't read a titles, becouse i was almost died of laughing  rofl.gif

I'm russian, btw smile_o.gif And i heard russian voices. They differed from that that has been written. Probably you simply have taken them from other games and not knowing russian - have placed to yourself in campaign.

In second mission - make a setacctime 1 before start a ingame movie.

The third mission start -

20177384wz6.th.jpg

TIP (Test In Progress)

I gave up when the first mission refused to end.

The first delivery is at the airport which was really a small village smile_o.gif

Sorry but this campaign is nonsense.

After startup cutscene, error:

17493861lb9.th.jpg

Did you read the readme? obviously not, When you had read it then you would know that this is an error from the Editorupdate, a texture error with the bottles.

The russian sounds: Yep you're right, I have them from an other game and I really dont know what they say, the sounds are just functional!

Campaign seems good but i have no idea what to do in second mission after i got that german document at start. Briefing says i should drive around but nothing happens after about 15 minutes driving. Any advices? help.gif

First mission was good but briefing have wrong location and links dosent work. And i didnt found that mining company (no marker on map for that).

My mistake. I had waypoints turned off in settings.

Dont know if theres somekind of bug, but after all the boooring driving you finally get to a mission where your suppose to pickup some guns.

First of i saw, "Fight your way out" so i thought, ok lets start shooting... but nooo cant do that.. suddenly my mates start shooting at me, so i guess thats not the way to go. I try to walk up to the police only finding myself shot down. Tried to send my guys to kill em all, but nope they got shot and mission failed. So im pretty stuck it seems.

CTD end of the mission "call to arms"

I'm getting the same problem. Soon as the last enemy unit is killed CTD.

Anyone got any thoughts on how to debug?

Dunno why by some users this mission crashes. I self have it tested more then 100 times without having this under no conditions.

Even my extern tester hadn't this error.

BTW:

New upadate avaible

Operation White Wolf The complete pack

DurgsVegetationFix

not recommended but highly suggest to use it

Operation White Wolf

The campaign only download, for users who have already the addons

Same here. Im running a few mods, gonna try to disable them. What about you, guys? Any mods beside @whitewolf?

Same here. Im running a few mods, gonna try to disable them. What about you, guys? Any mods beside @whitewolf?

hm I hunting a bug which doesnt exist by me

But If I remember correctly, in the redme was wrote that

Quote[/b] ]The campaign was kompletely tested. The testconditions doesn't include considering to Mods, like XAM for example