Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

Sutech

SP mission <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sutech</span></span>

SLA officier Nikolaj Beryayev (called - Sutech) must die !

Mjr. Lucas and his boys are back again on Sahrani.

This mission is direct sequel of SP mission Day of Days ...

Side: west - USA

Type of mission: infantry - stealth

Features: selectable advances during mission , complete dubbing (CZ/SK), ENG/SK/CZ subtitles, alternative endings ...

For correct playing is recomended ArmA in minimal version 1.08 (full compatibility with 1.12 Beta) and Queen's Gambit datadisc ...

Needed addons EMSI_cac.pbo and emsi_mgg.pbo are packed in both versions (also with BIsigns) ...

Thanx to Terablick, RaZoR, Matias, pochyst, AL ...

Special thanx to MAA ...

Trailer:

Armaholic mirror: Download (*.zip) <span style='color:brown'>( 8 713 kiB )</span>

ArmedAssault.info mirror: Download (*.zip) <span style='color:brown'>( 8 713 kiB )</span>

ArmA.BIgames.info mirror: Download (*.zip) <span style='color:brown'>( 8 713 kiB )</span>

MHstudio mirror: Download (*.zip) <span style='color:brown'>( 8 713 kiB )</span>

MHstudio mirror: Download (*.exe) <span style='color:brown'>( 9 081 kiB )</span>

Sutech_Release_Promo.gif

emsi_salute.gif

Day of Days was really a master piece but this new mission is beyond my expectations. Your job on this mission is truly brilliant, one of the best sp mission released so far.

The atmosphere, the musics, the multiple and various endings and the whole mission make your mission a must-have.

I love playing your missions and bis should definitely hire your team for arma 2 campaign tounge2.gif.

My only regret is the english translation. Otherwise, It's almost perfect, excellent job thumbs-up.gif.

Thanx wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>English translations are sometimes difficult for me ...</span>

Thanx wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>English translations are sometimes difficult for me ...</span>

All the text is just in the string table file and briefing HTML correct? I could take a stab at at least changing the English in the string file to make more sense if you'd like.

Yes, everything is in stringtable.csv and briefing.html.

i will try it for sure, wow a SP mission, that's hard to find in these places biggrin_o.gif

thanks

I hope you will be satisfied wink_o.gif

Thanks for this mission. Very good work, I liked it.