Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Ok, i need everybody's help on this right now

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

CAN MEN GET BREAST CANCER??

got a suspicion sad.gif

but yeah, plz help sad.gif

afraid so ronin, but its very rare as I understand it.

after my mom died from cancer, every time I felt sick or strange I thought I had cancer.. no joke.. I was like that for 2 years... its a shitty way to live.

that is just great sad.gif

considering how much crap happened to me the last year or so...but no more of that.

im definitely skipping lectures and work tomorrow. gotta see the doc or ill go mad sad.gif

Im pretty medically inclined (despite my spelling) for obvious reasons sad.gif . if you wish.. post your symptoms, I have several medical journals here all on cancer and cancer related conditions and pre-cancerous signs and symptoms..  of course if you prefer not to thats perfectly understandable... :

Well, I've had a strange pain in my left nipple, as if it was hard or something...sort of like u pull a muscle in ur legs? But it was in my left nipple. Anyway, I was feeling it up while doing some maths...and "inside" the nipple there is this...knot? or something like that, and it is hard, but moving around....very strange. The pain seems to be coming from there sad.gif

good luck on your check..

however, this reminds me of my female friend's situation. Her mother's side has history, and I MEAN HISTORY, of breast cancer, most of them got in late 20's and early 30's. So last yr, she was doing self-exam, and felt some lump. She went to doctor to get it checked, but until then she was scared, because she knew the history.

Turns out, it was a small concentration of caffeine or something like that. tounge.gif It was NOT cancer, and she was relieved to hear that.

So, Ex-Ronin, relax..it could be similar thing. just some un-related thing that feels like cancer. but you should go and check it out anyways.

and use this chance to have others aware of breast cancer. If your girlfriend needs help, you can always learn self-exam procedures and do it together wink.gif

of course, i have no doubt that your girlfriend will appreciate your caring thoughts for her by performing check on hers too.:D

*runs away*

im not sure if this will help exronin

but sometimes male nipples do go hard with a little sore lump behind it,

it may sound funny and im not sure how old u are but i know it happened to me as i was ehh going thru puberty and the sore tit was like that for a couple of years, with a small lump i also had the same panick.

ive heard from a lot of people who have had cancer that lumps found which are sore are tending not to be cancer, usually cancerous growths are unpainfull, hence the reason they can go unnoticed till its too late.

im no expert but hopefully it gives u peace of mind, and as said before GOTO DOCTOR and get it checked anyways.

Hilandor is right. I had such problems, too, but a few years ago. The nipples became hard and it felt like they burned. Was strange but it vanished...

good news Ronin.. Ive have the same thing.. I had I when was 12 and its nothing to be worried about, I got checked out by the doctor and he said "its just one of those things" its fairly commin amoung young to middle aged men... oftine it goes unnoticed. its simply a knot of hypodermal (fancy word for the deepest layer of skin) tissue.. it will eventually be absorbed by your body.. I had mine for 2 years then it slowley vanished..

I feel better now.. despite what the doc said I had never heard of anyone with that too... I guess its not something that works its way into a converstion very well eh..

Im no doc, but what you describe is exctly what I had... and if its the same.. youll be fine smile.gifsmile.gif

yeah mine was there for a while too my first panick wasnt about cancer but was about developing a set of female breasts which i thot was happening.

looking back now i think id have looked good with a pair of..... ehh never mind hopefully u got a bit peice of mind now pal. smile.gif

still, its always a good idea to see the doctor to put your mind at rest.

wobble, I dont know if Hitler and Stalin are good tools to make a little yoke with.  sad.gif

But you are not the first one playing with that imagery. But the link that I found is definately a few hundred metres below your quality. And it is sick to abuse history for that purpose and to make a marketing tool out of that.

Gun control Nazi connection

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Mar. 01 2002,11:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im not sure if this will help exronin

but sometimes male nipples do go hard with a little sore lump behind it,

it may sound funny   and im not sure how old u are  but i know it happened to me as i was ehh going thru puberty  and the sore tit  was like that for a couple of years, with a small lump i also had the same panick.

ive heard from a lot of people who have had cancer that  lumps found which are sore  are tending not to be cancer, usually cancerous growths are unpainfull, hence the reason they can go unnoticed till its too late.

im no expert but hopefully it gives u peace of mind, and as said before   GOTO DOCTOR and get it checked anyways.<span id='postcolor'>

had the same prob.