Sign in to follow this  
mrbean1112

Free Version of Half life 2

Hey everyone... I like the OFP/Arma community, so i decided to contribute something.

I am offering a free version of half life 2 as a gift... i bought the orange box which came with half life 2, but i already owned it.

So first reply to the topic gets the game, all you have to do is make a steam account, and tell me the name of your id.

smile_o.gif

Oh, nice idea!

I also habe one version of Episode 1 left, so don't be shy smile_o.gif

(Already given away)

(Since 2007 you can make gifts to other players, since many people already owned HL2 and Episode 1 when the Orange Box came out. You only need a steam account and the person can transfer you the DL permission, really easy smile_o.gif )

Damnit, I bet that Insanoblan dude went into the future, saw this was going to happen, made a BIS forums account in 2003 and then saved his first post up for now. Crap. sad_o.gif

Erm, I'll gladly accept a gift of Episode 1, if k@voven doesn't mind... and noone's PM'd him first... smile_o.gif

@k@voven - note my post time. wink_o.gif

Yeah great idea! I have a gift of 1 month of Eve Online ( My new addiction!wink_o.gif to give someone...

Yeah thats wierd... Member since 2003 and first post... Been sitting there waiting like a nasty 'camper' hehe

That's the only reason he kept lurking. Just waiting for a free offer of something, anything.

I almost didn't want to make another post, in order to preserve the awesomeness of my one and only post, HOWEVAR:

I have a time machine. I saw this coming. I use it to get free deals and stuff. Thing pays for itself. For example.

In 5 days a lady will drop a winning lottery ticket on the 135 bus. I will take it from under her seat.

If I go down 5th street on Tuesday I can get a free barbeque.

My car will break down on Wednesday unless I put a fried egg in the radiator.

On Thursday the grocery store will have cheap ham.

And the list goes on.

I considered using my machine to play the stock market, but I'm happy with cheap meats.

If someone else has a HL2 as gift, let me know - there are a few cool mods out, aren't there?

Regards, Christian

It's given away, and knowing you chaps I think it's better to close this before it gets totally out of hand or off-topic. wink_o.gif

BTW: Nice idea mrbean.