remotely operated turrets and very low silhouette hulls,

so this design looks quite feasible.

What do you mean? an addon or something already exist? that would help me a lot

Quote[/b] ]Modern (human ) tank development seems to be

heading in the direction of smaller vehicles with tiny

remotely operated turrets and very low silhouette hulls,

so this design looks quite feasible.

What do you mean? an addon or something already exist? that would help me a lot

i believe he was talking about the direction military technology is going in real life, not an addon or any thing game related.

Oooh, normal maps.

Looking good! biggrin_o.gif *pushes for Beta* We want more aliens!

Regards,

Wolfrug

a little xz09 video demo, its not a final version cause i need to change some details again  :

(erased)

Awesome Hitcher.

And to those who say sci-fi doesn't belong in OFP/ArmA... BAH! I say. pistols.gif

Oooooh....those babies are looking SWEET. biggrin_o.gif I don't know about your video-editing skills, but your texturing and mapping skills seem to be top of the line. Hope to see these babies in-game soon!

Also: the laser sound...sounded awfully much like a Star Wars blaster... tounge2.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

These are lookin rather cool, especially the alien tank, kinda reminds me of something out of terminator whistle.gif

Nice combination of sounds too.

love those alien tanks - they look abit like those swords robot tanks of today - could you make a sword robot for the humans?

theres a uav script around that i think you an add to any unit could be used to controll them form the mothership perhaps!!!

Quote[/b] ]SUPER

yeah lol  rofl.gif you rock ofrp with your 25 team members

to makes your french mod with 3 addons done

go away please im working alone ,better and fast than you  nener.gif

wait for realease you will be... pistols.gif

I  want to tell something about those who are thinking , cause i get some comment about this, i take something like sound, ideas or other things on ryan D aliens mod.

originally i made a space invaders mod on OFP some years ago and if you try it u will understand quickly who is a scammer with mod sound or other...

also i 'm currently working on mothership moddeling cause on last video it s not done and i made original 3D texture and config... NO SCAM HERE

cya

Dude keep up the great work, I really liked your work in ofp, can't wait to see these in-game smile_o.gif

I might make some human (scifi) adversaries for these dudes (if I ever get myself a decent copy of ArmA from the store...).

I got a couple of questions though:

How strong are these units compared to the standard BIS units? Will the infantry be comparable to your cyborg infantry from ofp? How about the armor and air vehicles?

You got some other units on your to do list? Like AI robotic drones (or biomechanical drones)? How about drop pods? At what side are these aliens on?

Greetings,

mr. Duck smile_o.gif