Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Request Polish Community Support

My family'smy family's driving me mad, if i had some more Time, I'll do some voices.

Three more sounds. These are the ones people suggested lately and I found them interesting.

http://szarego.net/arma/project85/3more-project85.rar

Of course I am not pro. But I was in army and I am active airsoft player, so more or less, I feel what and how things should be said. Of course the quality is not often so high, as I did not delete anything, just packed all I got hoping the team will sort them out for themself.

By teh way there is a little joke, "fire at will-2.wav" is translated in the meaning "Fire at the guy called Will".

By teh way there is a little joke, "fire at will-2.wav" is translated in the meaning "Fire at the guy called Will".

I've heard that biggrin_o.gif It made me laugh a lot yay.gif

By the way - I send my sample voices, I hope it will be useful.

Again, thanks to everyone involved in helping us to complete the polish voices pack and accomplish this feature.

Unfortunately, some voices haven't been included to the MOD due to micro-recording conditions and getting rid of these external noises actually does reduce the quality of the voices files and therefore, make the sounds 'unhearable' in-game.

However, I have another request to the polish community as some "Polish Military Radio" conversations are needed to simulate a "Vehicle chatter" for Polish Armored Vehicles.

Any help in these regards would be much appreciated, as I know it is not easy to find some.

Youtube links or any videos showing "Radio communications" between Polish Troops/Armored Sections would be very helpful as well, as there is a possibility to extract the wanted sounds.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

TB

One question Polish Soliders speak polish (awensome work form Shinbusan), what about Russians and Americans?

PS: Polish voices need:

- Ruszamy!

- Biegniemy!

- Naprzód!

- Tak Jest!

- Marsz!

and simple polish dialog:

- "Åadna disiaj pogoda co?" or something

If there are some Polish voices then it means that US/RU are already available. ;]

The US/RU voices were the easiest to find, but I put them aside as the ECS system which has been fully implemented to the Project'85 MOD already features these 2 voices.

The issue was to figure out a way to include the Polish voices without disturbing the whole system, and thanks to solus extended eventhandlers and to a few tweaks here and there, this has been possible.

Regards,

TB

SUPER! But you use a Shinbusan voice for Polish Soliders? PLEASE notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Voices from 4 Pancerni i Pies will the best for Polish tank crew.