Sign in to follow this  
dogeddie

yellow square blues

How close am I supposed to follow that yellow square? I hate that thing. It's all over the place! Playing FFUR 07. Is that normal?

Just wondering what you all do. confused_o.gif

And here I thought that you should follow the white rabbit... (being the right season and all...) rofl.gif

Anyways, shouldn't this have been posted in the FFUR thread?? icon_rolleyes.gif

I didn't mean it as a FFUR problem, I meant it as a problem with the regular game. Maybe that's the way the game is supposed to be, that's what I am wondering.

are you reffering to the yellow arrow that during squad missions u normally encounter ? if so those are where you are supposed to be in the formation.

Seems like it's in front of me, then wtf, now it's behind me, then, how the hell did it get way over there?! Sometimes I spend too much time trying to figure out where I'm supposed to be instead of looking for enemies. pistols.gif Die square, die I say!!

pistols.gif It's not an absolute to have to stay in the box just try to stay roughly oriented to your squad leader (based on the formation they have you in it helps when enemys are spotted) and it moves so much because the squad leader is looking in different directions.hope this helped some.

p.s. I dont know any way to disable it but after some time you will start to tune it out.

thanks Chefd261