Sign in to follow this  
OFranke

Island of fear / Insel der Angst

My first public mission, but i think shes god enaugh for a litle Beta release....

Mission is in English and German.

Get mission (and Addon) here: THIS PACKAGE ISNT COMPLETE, PLEASE READ MY SECOND POST!

Hmm...? Someone know haw to make a marker invisible until a Mission-objective is visible??? confused_o.gif

In future releases i plan a little conversation of two civilians, at the moment i have no idea how to make this but i will search for a posibility... crazy_o.gif

Please play it and rate it.

A shit! Thats not my day... I forgot that Farmlands Horror Pack III is based on DeadMansPack.rar and/or GENB_vamps!

OK, mission is the same but Download is a new version (0.85) within the "DeadMansPack.rar" and the "GENB_vamps.zip".

Get the updated File: http://www.files.to/get/213620/yvdl94wr3e

For the invisible markers, try de-pbo'ing my mission "The Lost Lion" and look in the init.sqs

If you have questions let me know.  Once you see the code it's really easy.  biggrin_o.gif

-Asmo

Invisible Markers need:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"markername" setmarkersize [0,0]

And when you want the markers to appear use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"markername" setmarkersize [1,1]

Don't forget the ""'s, they're important tounge2.gif

I'll see if I can have a little scoot around with this mission later, it sounds quite nice smile_o.gif

Invisible Markers need:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"markername" setmarkersize [0,0]

And when you want the markers to appear use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"markername" setmarkersize [1,1]

Don't forget the ""'s, they're important tounge2.gif

Uh yeah! Thats what i searched for! yay.gif

In next release i will try it with this code.

In current version i have try to <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">markername SetMarkerType "MarkerType"

From a point to a arrow...

confused_o.gif Then is there surely a code to change a markers color?

Like:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">markername SetMarkerColor "color" huh.gif

I'll see if I can have a little scoot around with this mission later, it sounds quite nice smile_o.gif

First you would think "uh easy" but after a little time should your team scream "ammo low"... Enjoy it! wink_o.gif

Oh, and plaese rename the "Day 62" folder to "Day 62.noe"

The storyboard of mission. Storyboard and mission are far from complete but my time is rare, next month i have to go to the real Army (Bundeswehr)...

gcs0002el8.th.jpg

Yet another day, just have to wait for new soldiers...

gcs0001jc6.th.jpg

But before your new team is arriving, the 'things' atacks your base!

gcs0011vu7.th.jpg

...just in the right moment, your team arrives and the hotest part of the battle can beginn.

gcs0017ib0.th.jpg

The infected can be very fast and strong, faster and stronger than you! So your last hope after thousends of bullets is the armed suport!

I like it smile_o.gif

It's a good mission and has a solid concept behind it.

The only thing it really lacks is the few finishing touches that could make it a lot better mission.

Firstly, an intro and an outro would be a good addition. They aren't really essential, but they would help, even if it was something really simple.

The one thing the mission really lacks is atmosphere, it'd be great if you could have some of the soldiers shouting to each other and maybe move some of the desolate look in the town to the countryside around it (this will also give the zombies more to hide behind, making the mission a bit harder biggrin_o.gif )

Finally, put the mission in a PBO! It's not too hard to do, is it? tounge2.gif

Ok, version 0.86 rofl.gif

Get mission with needed addons: http://www.files.to/get/214206/44e918nt5r

Get only the updated mission: http://www.files.to/get/214205/symamqre8n

Mission have now:

- Intro (incomplete, needs spoken words)

- Is a little bit harder, base will (once or two times) be infected too

- apereance of the arrow now with D@VÅ's code

- Mission is now in a PBO

Features in next (0.87) release:

- replace every "not alive" soldier with an infected

- Outro for winning the battle

I wrote about impossible things, right?

Quote[/b] ]- replace every "not alive" soldier with an infected

I have tried it with a trigger and <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">not alive person

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">infectedperson setpos (Getpos person); person setpos [getpos person select 0, getpos person select 1, (getpos person select 2) -1];

But the dead person is quiet laying around and not 1m under the field...

So is there a code to fill in with effect like the "Make the dead invisible" ( smile_o.gif ) in action menu of a Blackoop (the black men with the silencers)? Or is a realy replace of units possible?

Please help!

I will work on the Outro first... and make the mission more difficult.

banghead.gif AAAAAAaaaaaargh!!! Thanks! Its so simple! Everyday i search for the hard way... Yes men i'am stupid and freaky... xmas_o.gifyay.gif

Now the question who everybody has in his head:

Have you, D@VÅ other hobys except OFP??? wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Day 62 - Version 0.95

Changes since last release:

- Outro for winig the mission

- Outro for loosing the mission

- little updates in mission like "dead2undead"

Known bugs (help if you can, saves time for me wink_o.gif )

- Outro for wining the Mission will not be shown because the mission will not end. Can't find my failure - trigger is corect and i know he switches at the right moment, but the mission still go on... crazy_o.gif

- Undead priority to kill is player, not the nearest West-Soldier, after your're dead they attack other figures...

Download mission with addons: http://www.files.to/get/218642/gjebs8ccju

Download mission without needed addons: http://www.files.to/get/218652/isrmbip9l5