Sign in to follow this  
kalasnikov471

BTR-80

Hey everyone, I'd just like to show you my new BTR-80 addon, but it aint finished yet: it's a part of my mod but i havent chosen a name for it yet :P

btr80bh1.th.jpg

brt802bi1.th.jpg

Looks pretty allright to me:whi:. I assume that this one represents east. Are you planning to relase same model with bit changed textures but belonging to resistance ?

Nice work dude wink_o.gif

What scripts are you going to use?

Nice, any plans for variants like BTR-80A?

Quote[/b] ]Looks pretty allright to me:whi:. I assume that this one represents east. Are you planning to relase same model with bit changed textures but belonging to resistance ?

Yep, there will be a version for the Resistance, I didnt have engough time to write everything yesterday sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Find 10 differences wink_o.gif

it's just port from stalker

Ah, I see you've played the game as well mad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

What scripts are you going to use?

I'm gonna make the windows open/close, some fire script and I'm not really sure, any sugestions mate? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Yep, there will be a version for the Resistance, I didnt have engough time to write everything yesterday sad_o.gif

Great. Just take your time wink_o.gif

It is a BTR-70, not a BTR-80, unless russian designation is different from NATO's.

Damn, your right :P

But I have a little problem, I can drive the vehicle normally but when AI drives it he just goes in circles, he goes straight for 5 meters than he goes back again and turns and goes 5 meters straight again and then back, any help please?

That is a BTR-70, the big give away is the slight slope of the exhaust outlets.

Closing: Copyright violation.

Unless you have permission from the people that made this model (in this case, the developers of STALKER), you cannot redistribute it into Flashpoint.

If the model is actually yours, let me know and show me some proof. But I see too many similarities with the STALKER model and the one presented.