Sign in to follow this  
YacieK

PKW_Mercenary

Where can i find the M21SD-rifle, the glock-17SD and the ammunition for this awesome ghillie-sniper?

And it would be great if someone could post the replacement-code for the ghillie-sniper. Thxs.

Where can i find the M21SD-rifle, the glock-17SD and the ammunition for this awesome ghillie-sniper?

And it would be great if someone could post the replacement-code for the ghillie-sniper. Thxs.

PKW_Weapons Readme

My apologies for posting this again.

Can you post a list of the unit classnames? I'm trying to use these guys in a DAC mission but I think I'm using the wrong names. I've never seen any thus far, might be hiding though. biggrin_o.gif

But i´ve seen african partisans wearing all kinds of berets on the field...

Just noticed some soundbug with the M21 EBR in MP.

If a player shoots this weapon, it sounds like you fire it yourself ... even if the sniper (marksman) is several 100m away. Didn't notice something like that with the other weapons included.

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

A fantastic addon, characters look just great, thanks YacieK!!

I found a bug in Marksman and/or his weapon: the sound seems to be always local to the player in MP. This makes you hear Marksmans' shooting anywhere on the map just as he would be next to you even though the distance is very large.

MarcusaQ

Really love the sniper in this addon pack... can it be converted for ArmA2?

or does it already work? .. thanks