Sign in to follow this  
Dragon44

Brazilian F-5 Tiger II

Quote[/b] ]But.... what the Brazil's enemy?

It is Venezuela tounge2.gif and some other countries, in forum brazilian have a map at great length explaining the position of each country.

Quote[/b] ]Good Luck! smile_o.gif

Oh, and please, keep informing us about progress and post screens also on this forum. wink_o.gif

grateful, and I go to keep all informed on the course of mod brazilian and others addons and projects that I come making for the OFP and the ArmA wink_o.gif

I saw the picture of Venerula soldiers you made

But they wear olive green uniforms instead of camo uniforms

since Chavis control the courtry

And ....I think Argentina is Brazil's real enemy

But in the football yay.gifyay.gif

Back to the F5 plane released, the basic F5 is very uncontrollable (much like the earlier A4 skyhawk which was fixed). However the F5E Tiger II model is very stable and flies great. It seems if you just adjust the F5 settings to make the same as F5E Tiger II problem would be fixed. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I saw the picture of Venerula soldiers you made

But they wear olive green uniforms instead of camo uniforms

since Chavis control the courtry

And ....I think Argentina is Brazil's real enemy

But in the football yay.gifyay.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif

yeah! but Brazil always earns of the Argentine in soccer biggrin_o.gif

I am improving the system of control of it, now it is more steady, also I go to make it in the colors of the USA, perhaps in up to two standards of American painting, the used one in Vietnam and perhaps one with used painting standard in training "Aggressor Squadrons". Used F-5 for the USA would like photos it during the war it Vietnam

I love Fat Ronaldo and  rofl.gif Kaka

And other addons you made notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

their links can not use

what island is the f5 on the screenshots were taken on, is it a modern malden ?

I just d/l'd partial addons for the mod. I see that KMARNS, ASZ and OFPL files are being used. Not to mention the permission thing, but is this going to create confilcts with the other mods these files came from?

Quote[/b] ]I just d/l'd partial addons for the mod. I see that KMARNS, ASZ and OFPL files are being used. Not to mention the permission thing, but is this going to create confilcts with the other mods these files came from?

yes, these addons are not official are alone tests, therefore I do not advise to make download, for the official version of the F5 Tiger does not need these addons.

I am working in a new version of the F5 Tiger more easy to fly and with two new F5 in the colors of the USAF

Do you think you can upload the files somewhere else? The link doesn't work.

The last post was 8 years ago. So it's likely the OP has moved onto other things. You're best bet is to ask about it in the request thread. There's a good chance Zulu might still have it in his vast archives. :)