Sign in to follow this  
Aloha

[help]settings question, MHR-6 means what?

[help]settings question, MHR-6 means what?

hello, when I login as admin and choose EVO mission,

there're 24 hours, 4 hours with MHR-6 or without.

I guess 24 hours means game time equal a 24hours or 4hours.

But what's MHR-6??

besides, without AI means what? I choose it, and see enemy AI still there, so maybe is it means player can't call friendly AI?

infantry, is it means enemy are all infantry, without any tank, cannon, plane, and we may fly free? lol

thanks

You should probably have posted this in the thread dedicated to Evolution in the User Mission section of the forums but...

1) You're correct about the 24hrs or 4Hrs, and the MH-6 R is respawn being turned on for the MH-6 "Little Bird" transport helicopters that are there. Either they respawn after a period of time of not being used or whenever they're destroyed you have to get a Repair Truck and a Fuel Truck and drive them all the way to where the downed helo is to get it back up.

2) I'm not sure about this, but I think it just means that players can longer recruit AI troops to help them.

3) I've never seen this, maybe I just haven't paid attention or it could be that I just never play Evo any more.

I think it's mh-6 r meaning mh-6 respawn.

You should know, though, that evolution is not an official mission but a community one. Some guy made it (named KilJoy [sFG]). You can find his evolution thread here.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....35;st=0

Hopefully you can find the answers to all of your questions there.

General is solely for general questions pertaining to ArmA out of the box that aren't covered by other forums. Questions about missions/addons/mods belong in the specific thread of said mission/addon/mod.