Sign in to follow this  
canis lupus

Resistance Units

I still did not use the PKW mercenaries so I go for the PKW pilots in combination with your FFs..because I got this problem when I used your second release for the second time wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@PROTOTYPE 001

any pictures would be most welcome I need as much of that as I can get

Rgr that. I'll PM you with my email and ts info. I'll Start making zip files of stuff I have.

a mutant camp... supposed to be found in the wastelands far from cities when I get the map done.

mutantcampcx7.jpg

objects will ofcourse be available for you to use as you like.

I'm concentrating about the fallout type stuff right now next steps will be houses made like the walls in the picture.

I also plan to make a new set of units fitting to those areas with more barbarian style like all leather clothing... you can say that I wan't to make a scenario where a place literaly has been blown back to the stoneage

Mmm I hope to, some one's made good campagin for this, you know like S.T.A.L.K.E.R or something.

I noticed the SLA crew cap unit made it in this patch. Keep up the good work. Also I am sure you know this but if you need any more inspiration just go find any version of madmax!

Also I am sure you know this but if you need any more inspiration just go find any version of madmax!

Madmax? huh.gifCar Wars ! pistols.gif

RELcarwars25_2s.jpgRELcarwars25_7s.jpg

never tried that addon but I did have the idea of making a tribe that looks like the units in it... 80's style punks with leather jackets, chains and so on... someone who loves the chaos and some car's to match them ofcourse still no idea how to make them but it'll come at some point...

Hi thaar!

Looking for ideas? Ever heard of KKND!? biggrin_o.gif

The Survivors in that would look good for the New World Order types, not that I'm saying the current ones look bad (far from it!wink_o.gif, they just look more like terrorists than an organised military force IMO, maybe have multiple competing survivor groups? (Fascists and Stalinists? biggrin_o.gif )

@nikita320106

did you just make a simple face replacement for them to make them look like african militia units, just to be sure?

@D@VÅ

you might be on to something there I'll have to find some pictures though but I do remember the game and its deffinitly something that might be worth taking a look at

first wasteland warrior edition...

wastewarriorpv6.jpg

hut1kz0.jpg

to agamoth

this pack replace original BIS resistance unit(RACS side) to yours Freedom fighters with some african faces

just for fun)

thats cool just checking...

some new objects and a new unit wearing a rusty german ww1 helmet

hut2signms9.jpg

the wasteland warriors don't like mutants...

crosses4.jpg

some good news too...

-bloodtextures are working... not in the faces for some reason but they are working

-shadow bugs are being fixed one at the time since I can now use shadows thanks to the new patch

-vehicles are in the works still at a very early stage but its comming along got some help from USSRsniper

THOSE PICS LOOK AWESOME!!!! yay.gifyay.gif

Nice Job !

Splendid job you are doing there, nice pics, but how well can the AI use any of those buildings (you know for cool cutsenes etc.), and about the New Order: will those troops wear any distinctive sign, or banner? And how about the resistance, will they have a banner? And will you add some buggys in the mod?

-depends on the buildings the tall apartment buildings from OWP only has a small room in the front and all other buildings are from BIS so it should be the same with them

the huts I'm working on are still WIP so I can't really tell you about those yet

-they have armband but it was just something I threw together in a couple of minuttes... need a really cool symbol ideas are welcome

-the resistance will have some sort of symbol aswell just not the same way more of a symbol of their resistance really

-vehicles are on the way but can't tell what they will be yet though a buggy is a likely candidate for this mod

Okay I just have 2 questions;

1) Your mod still won't require QG will it?

2) You like Fallout 2 alot don't you

Seeing the objects, any chance for a standard wooden gallows?

we'll just take them one at a time here

1, No the mod still won't require QG it would be a lot easier but since the majority of people who has supported this seems not to own it I won't use it

2, yes I like fallout a lot the entire series and its a great inspiration to this mod but it will have other sides to it so I won't disapoint the zombie fans

3, I was thinking that in a post-apocalyptic age people will use medieval methodes and a wooden gallow in the village center or on a hill just outside will be there, hopefully with some animation so you can hang people yourselves

Is there any chance that you will make custom editor icon for "concrete wall section 1" ?

Because its very hard to add them (more than 1) in editor when you dont have them in "real" size (in editor).

Thanks. notworthy.gif

Ironically, we'll probably need one of those old wooden gallows for the Iraq Modern Warfare mod  yay.gif Just kidding  crazy_o.gif

I think the Restistance insignia may be some form of "writing" or something that's easily added onto clothing vehicles with liquid, like paint. Even an insignia that could be "branded" on? biggrin_o.gif

How about you don't add any resistance insignia, except maybe on flags etc. that can be added at the mission-maker's whim? Although the mod has taken a turn for the more organized, with a storyline of sorts in the background, the units themselves are still quite perfect for all kinds of "generic" resistance/freedom fighter/survivor scenarios : adding insignias and stuff will turn stuff into uniforms, which is a bit counterproductive to the genericness of it all. smile_o.gif If you are going with insignias on the cars etc., at least make them generic enough/varied enough not to look like, well, symbols. :P

Anyway, great work with the new pictures and such, looking good! As I said over in that other Post-Apoc thread, I think an effort to create for instance an alternative version of most Sahrani buildings - where they'd be bombed and destroyed/abandoned and overgrown - might save time AND allow for some very nice before-after action on Sahrani. biggrin_o.gif

But yes: looking great! And good news on the blood textures too! biggrin_o.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug