Sign in to follow this  
canis lupus

Resistance Units

E h,Well it would be Great if u could make something like this:

URL removed. Image was on a fine line.

wink_o.gif

But than without those annoying black stripes I hope?

rofl.gif

E h,Well it would be Great if u could make something like this:

wink_o.gif

But than without those annoying black stripes I hope?

rofl.gif

You can't just delete those bars. It's OPSEC! rofl.gif

if I would do any sort of nudity at all it would be on a zombie model to capture some of that dawn of the dead feeling but I'm not doing nudity on normal models...

to not disapoint you completely I am working on a female model that is better looking but nowhere near that picture

@agamoth

I understand that,but it was a try smile_o.gif

------

And don't misunderstand me, but i don't said that they should look exactly like this girls. smile_o.gif

Im really sorry that i don't found a better pic icon_rolleyes.gif (i mean with less nudity)

Good stuff and good to hear, Agamoth. The naked chick thing novelty would wear off in 30 minutes anyway.

Wow, cool! Did you keep the class names or are there any changes? Its hard for mission makers if classes will change...

sorry forget about this all the time... well thay didn't change there was just some additions...

the class names are the same as the model names its a little confusing but its the only way I can keep track of them

L O L @

Quote[/b] ] E h,Well it would be Great if u could make something like this:

make those girls some1!

amazon warriors

@agamoth

ill take pics of my favorites of your addons and post them in the topics all the time. can you do vehicles? im interested in making some SUVS like black suburbans and grey ones and such. i have photoshop i can do some skins and stuff check it:

Links removed. References to said group are strictly prohibited.

FOR A YOUNG NAKED CHICK CLICK HERE-> http://www.vvork.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/every_hair.jpg

i have photoshop i can do some skins and stuff check it:

Link Removed. -- Franze

Why the hell would you do that? Agamoth, I wouldn't have anything to do with this guy.

lol what? because someone asked me for help on a skin and i helped? agamoth i think that would be awesome if we made some SUVS or somethin

and i understand your concern but all you have to do is get doolittles DOOACS and your cheat free. take it easy pal

Group reference removed. -- Franze

lol what? because someone asked me for help on a skin and i helped? forget about that, agamoth i think that would be awesome if we made some SUVS or somethin

and i understand your concern but all you have to do is get doolittles DOOACS and your cheat free. take it easy pal

Group reference removed. -- Franze

So helping out a bunch of redneck-crackers that essentially tried to destroy ARMA, and in a peripherally influential way, BIS' rep in gaming, is completely ok because "someone asked you for help?"

Wrong answer. Poor choice. And I doubt doolittle "helps" them out. If he does, well...you get the idea.

doolittle doesnt help them. and neither do i because skins cannot ruin arma no matter who they are made for. but the skin is pretty good for a first right? anyways ive seen some suburbans made already but they were for OFP. ARMA needs some new SUVs so i will help make them if you will help make them

doolittle doesnt help them. and neither do i because skins cannot ruin arma no matter who they are made for. but the skin is pretty good for a first right?

Anyway, my opinion is you've aided them, and that makes you just as bad as they are. Regardless of your modding abilities, you're on the red side to me.

Anyway, not the place to have to a long drawn on out convo. I'll stop posting on the subject.

Group reference removed. -- Franze.

right dude, ARMA was the only game that was never going to have someone make a cheat for it. look guy its not my fault

but lets get back on topic agamoth your addons are awesome ill take screenshots and i want to help make some SUVS if you want to

2007_chevrolet_suburban.jpg

Just did a really quick play with your new stuff, and I do mean quick.

Loved the walls, the tall ones were very impressive, but very hard to line up in the editor with the tank icon representing them.

The women look real good (not sure about the earrings tounge2.gif ) and I hope you get everything figured out for them. Oh and the pipe bombs were a nice touch.

The "New Order" units are looking good as well. Without the armbands and ski-masks these could also work as PMCs.

The propane bomb produced an error stating that the .paa was not present.

Really good stuff, I have all kinds of things lined up.

IronTiger, the picture you posted wasn't exactly against the rules, but it was pushing a very fine line. Image removed.

CURSOR, you went over the line. Being affiliated with a known cheat group is a very bad move. Consider yourself on ice until otherwise noted.

Dealing with the full conversion the West side could be US forces with newly designed anti radioactive suits of some sorts kinda like Fallout forces. But thats just an idea.

Ah. The Apocalyptic flame is rekindled!

Good news, esp as your units are looking up to it.

agamoth you may also find some interesting stuff here in the first couple of pages of this old thread. I'd love to help out but I've been dragged into a couple of other projects already.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....+bunker

@agamoth

awesome job, finally some decent female SOLDIERS

but could you please add female voices to them in next patch, whenever its released

regards

oops forgot about the voices...

anyone know what to write in the config to get the female voice on the units... only one voice but still better than male voices...

missed the missing texture on the propane bomb... I know what its caused by so I'll just update the object pack when I get it fixed sorry about that...

to answer the SUV question the car in the picture doesn't look very post-apocalyptic to me... if you were thinking of something like the umbrella cars from the second resident evil movie, it would be pre-apocalypse now there's nothing wrong with that idea its would just be stretching the mod too far got more then enough work as it is but sooner or later someone will make this kind of cars

Mod's could I get the topic name changed to post-apocalypse mod please

You should make Pripyat - Chernobyl for the Island or a city just like it and maybe have some of the land marks like the ferris wheel, reactor, hotel and the swimming pool. Really overgrown buildings things like trhat. Get lost in the Apartments n stuff with zombies chasing you could be cool. All though it was a horrible accident there it is a nice setting for a horror mod.

oops forgot about the voices...

anyone know what to write in the config to get the female voice on the units... only one voice but still better than male voices...

This:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">woman = 1;

smile_o.gif

looking good ag. generating alot of buzz (not all good!wink_o.gifbanghead.gif