Sign in to follow this  
Deathstruck

Silent War mod needed !....

Hey

I am looking for the Silent War mod but it seems to have dissapeared. The only links at ofp.bmj are dead and no other links seem to exists to my knowledge.

Is there perhaps somebody who can reupload it again?

Thanks!

I find something that may interest you Salvatore_Lee

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Silent_War_Mod

I am searching for some downloads now wait a moment...

At the bottom of the site theres a dl link for an addon

Quote[/b] ] * KRAB Howitzer (beta)

KRAB is a new self-propelled gun tested by the Polish Army.

Addon made by Hawk, tested and improved by Arika.

I just tested the link and it is dead sorry m8

From what I remember, they relased some unfinished betas, but those packs included some nice anim features like possibility to ůsit down" and aim or "hiding" behind the truck via action menu etc..

The best site for searching addons in my oppinion is ofp files

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/

they really got everything take a look

Hope you'll find what you need  thumbs-up.gif

It doesn't have it. OFP.info has FAR more addons than OFPFiles. It has not had a decent update in months.

I have the addons in a mod folder but not the original zip/rar that they came in. Let me know if you're interested and I will upload what I have (should be all of it).

I even have the (unfinished if I remember) FAUN from SWM.

notworthy.gif

You have huh.gif? wow_o.gif

Go on mate ! I wa searching for it for 1 year yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]It doesn't have it. OFP.info has FAR more addons than OFPFiles. It has not had a decent update in months.

You are right -snafu- ofp.info had some more, thanks

I have been searching for any working links for the crab and now it seems my prayers are answered please upload the crab 0.9 beta smile_o.gif

I would like it 2. I was a team lider of this mod, but unfortumetly my HD was dammaged, and most of my work was gone. I'm still working on some addons/ islands ect. for my own plesure, but if someone would like to play this mod i will upload my work.

If i will get a beta of this i could continue work to give vehicles better look, add some scrpits ect.

BTW if U want i could upload some screens of my curent work, and sry for my poor english whistle.gif

Wow!

Gemenis, glad to see you still working on that mod.

Of course, It would be great to see some screenshots and play some of your addons.

If You can, please, upload some nice, new stuff! smile_o.gif

I second that smile_o.gif

I would like to see SilentWar back in action again !

OK here U go, some pics

1) Belarusian Kamaz ( orginal addon made by Strela, i made some changes in the model, added corect distance lods, ect. and of course textures biggrin_o.gif ) i could laso make non cammo version, but i do like best this variant.

Belarusian Kamaz

I was makeing some other variants, but i decidet to use ORCS Urals, because i on't have much time to work with addons ( studies, work ect . ) i will also make new textures for UAZ (cammo to fit the kamaz ), and mayby use uaz made by some czech addonmaker ( sry don't remeber his nick ). Also i will remodel and made new textures for uaz van or something like this. Moreover for belarus side i will make some changes to soliders ( VDV , specnatz ect. ) and other things, but now i'm working on Polish side.

2) Some star variants :

On the sreens the are : star refuel, star repeir, star 994 open and with tent ( last 2 versions are ingame but i didn't have time to make screens )

star refuel

star repair

star repair other view

working on new krab textures

Honker losot 4

Screen shows honker losot 4 ehn i will finish textures and lod for it i will add a WKM gun to it.

next sreen shows honker wd version ( HQ car for artilery )

honker wd

KTO Rosomak

Beryl 2000

beryl 2000 other side

golf 4

Orginal made by mehanic, i've remodeled first lod, made new textures ect ( it will be in diferent colours, and versions ( combi, bora ect.)

next screen shows yamha quad i'm working on :P

Yamaha

Cocpit view from w3-w sokol

w3rm sokol

w3wsokol

Soliders from 25 dkpl

again Soliders from 25 dkpl

sry next screens will be avanible leter because i can't upload sreens at imageshack at the moment :/

Theres much more, i'm working on island for the mod ( with objects ect, other soliders, vehicles, theres to many 2 show in one post tounge2.gif

Dude great pics !

but as a anim-nerd I have a question: will you keep the animation system ? it was great when soldiers instead of standing made "safe anims" or hiding behind the truck etc. thumbs-up.gif

If the previous SWM release is still wanted by anyone, let me know which website to upload to and it will be available soon.

filefront definitely. Its one of the best i've seen , files remain there for years smile_o.gif

filefront definitely. Its one of the best i've seen , files remain there for years smile_o.gif

Not FileFront. Just God no. It used to be a great service but it's just absolute pants. Horrible d'load speeds at about 11kb/s while I can get 120kb/s with the Aus server! But I can't seem to get files from their now. They seem to clear out some files at random as I know (IIRC) Sanctuary has had some problems with that.

Anyway. Looking forward to trying out Silent War. I never knew they released stuff.

Ok Guys,

I believe I download everyhting I found at the time. I have 10 files totaling 158mb. Given time I can upload these and post links. Here's a quicky list:

Quote[/b] ]SW_weaps.rar

sw_dezoom_smk_anim.rar

sw_facesukm.rar

SW_Faun_Elefant.rar

SW_Faun_Elefant_v060709.rar

sw_mod.rar

sw_mod_smookie.rar

sw_pkm.rar

sw_pol.rar

sw_Voice.rar

As someone said earlier this was kind of unfinished and I had problems getting things to work correctly. Maybe they'll be fixed now biggrin_o.gif

*Update...Added Links

sw_dezoom_smk_anim.rar

sw_facesukm.rar

SW_Faun_Elefant.rar

SW_Faun_Elefant_v060709.rar

sw_mod.rar

sw_mod_smookie.rar

sw_pkm.rar

sw_Voice.rar

SW_weaps.rar

sw_pol~.part1.rar <<<Had to split due to size.

sw_pol~.part2.rar

***Bonus Stuff***

First SW release I think.

Polishbrdm.rar

Stand alone addon.

SW_Krab.rar

Some trucks.

Balural.rar

Balradar.rar

Akamaz.rar

Htkamaz.rar

• Like 1

Quote[/b] ]Thanks alot Zuku , Spaseba

Thank you very much for putting the files up Zuku1.

Universal and Snafu..

You're welcome...I avoided putting these on filefront just for you Snafu... tounge2.gif

If I may ask is there any specific/particular order of what to extract first etc...?

Quote[/b] ]If I may ask is there any specific/particular order of what to extract first etc...?

It's been a while since I've tried this, but I wouldn't think so. You do need the standard "Mod File" structure.

OFP

|_@SW MOD

|_Addons

|_Bin

|_dta

If there happen to be any duplicate files just keep the latest.

SW_Faun_Elefant_v060709.rar is an un=pbo'd version..work in progress maybe.