Sign in to follow this  
YacieK

PKW_Pilots

@ Sheps

It write what have RAM, that CPU and that graphic card ?

@ agamoth

Thx smile_o.gif

btw bug , i checked selections and no have error . huh.gif

So I know crazy_o.gif

=========================================

EDIT

I apologize - forget add else bikey Here you have link for it click for yellow key

I introduce corrections and new model of pilot, in style " Behind enemy Lines" or " Bat21 "

1efd227d5e3a9192m.jpg

Ok, Mirror updated, BI-Key in the file added. Thanks for the Info, Yaciek.

Look at BIS units, the only one who made a good holster script was BushWar Mods (I mean, when you have the gun, the holster is empty).

Also, add the last image to your sign.

So I know  crazy_o.gif

EDIT

I apologize - forget add else bikey Here you have link for it click for yellow key

I introduce corrections and new model of pilot, in style " Behind enemy Lines" or  " Bat21 "

1efd227d5e3a9192m.jpg

Nice units love them vary nice work wink_o.gif But instead of just adding all the units like this behind enemy lines units could you just make them have an option to take off helment and the option to raise there lenses on there helment? Like to just use your menu on the side for option to take off helment and raise lenses. Instead of makeing all the units this one unit would have the option to do all. Just like Bloods UKF units in OFP they had option to take off back pack in the munu and raise goggles and take off helment. This would be cool also if addon makers made option to do on infatry units as well.

Oh my wow_o.gif

Two fighters AND pilots in the span of two days ~ you fellas ROCK!

Thanks! xmas_o.gif

I hope this means you'll be making a video that takes place in the air, ArmAVidz! wink_o.gif

These look awesome! Keep it up!

Like them smile_o.gif

Can you add a Pilot with just a generic grey helmet?

And maybe add option to Lower/Raise the Visor or so.

Like them smile_o.gif

Can you add a Pilot with just a generic grey helmet?

And maybe add option to Lower/Raise the Visor or so.

As I will be learn as it make smile_o.gif As yet, there is in plans for version 2 only

In this next version would there been an option to take off helment and raise goggles?

Thank you Yaciek! Been praying for these for a long...Long time! Hey from what mod is that soldier capturing your behind the lines pilot? Is he one of yours too? Love to get my hands on that addon too!

Lamar

OVerall absolutely AWESOME job!!! I love'em.

Keep up the amazing work!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The Lost Brothers Mod Team Leader

...instead of just adding all the units like this behind enemy lines units could you just make them have an option to take off helment and the option to raise there lenses on there helment? ...

But then they'd still have their G-suits on, which would look a

bit odd for someone trying to E & E

For the "BAT-21" guys maybe you could do one or two with

cuts, bruises and muddy faces to make them look like they've

had a hard-ejection and subsequent ordeal trying to avoid

capture (and a thumping at the hands of their captors).

V 1.1 coming soon  

a35f4b1abe29ab17m.jpg61982a1a15514c73m.jpg07268634e14ec547m.jpg

Scary, will by good compagin with this, mercs and SFOR.

( o ile ktoÅ› zrobi takowÄ… kampanie )

So I know  crazy_o.gif

EDIT

I introduce corrections and new model of pilot, in style " Behind enemy Lines" or  " Bat21 "

1efd227d5e3a9192m.jpg

This isnt released yet right? Ive checked in here a couple times the past few weeks but I havnt found the helmet-less pilots in-game... ?

Quote[/b] ]helmet-less pilots in-game... ?

comming soon

Quote[/b] ]@ William - and ?

in normal Arma it doesn't have any effect but with the mod i use , the one that checks if a man is a pilot to allow him to board a plane as such , it works now biggrin_o.gif anyway that's why exist the class soldierwpilot isn't it? wink_o.gif

regards

edit : humbly i give my opinion to try to improve your addon , of course you can make it as you wish because is yours , nothing more far from my intention that bothering you . as i said is a great addon. regards .

icon_rolleyes.gif

I agree with william!

Your model are pilot this is sure! why not use the Pilot class ?

Some mods check if units are pilot and allow or deny to pilot Air vehicle.

So, because there aren't problem if u swap class to pilot one, I don't understand you answer that is not friendly I think, also for me english is not frist language but I understad from you answer that u haven't liked the william post, that is correct and is to improve YOUR addon, not to tell, I'm the owner, I'm better than...

Keep in your mind next relase that what william tell you is right.

thank you for development in the pilot model, I hope to see more plane and offcourse pilot to get in smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSkeletons.OFP2_ManSkeleton'.

Just played again with the PKW pilots in the main addons folder with ArmA patch 1.11(no modfolders/no other addons as one plane)and it happend again, so it`s for me for sure the pilots.

Only a exit game get rid of the pilots and starting ArmA again made it dissapear.

This is what happens after placing a ArmA unit on the map still the pilots are *^%$# and the unit is...see for yourself.

fto362ro9.jpg

I use CfgSkeletons.OFP2_ManSkeleton with BIS. I do not know such errors have that. huh.gif

The first time I used your pilots with the F(ootmunch)-16 I also didn`t had this.

So it beats me what else can cause this confused_o.gif

the pilots work fine for me, but the austrailians troops, and drens retextured swat units do this - but the origianl swat ones dont. I have no idea what it is but it seems to be with units using custom models.

newpilotsyj0.th.jpg

Wersja 1.1

Changelog

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">add behind enemy lines style pilot, without mask and helmet - codename "BAT 21"

add dead pilot hanging on parachute - There is in "empty\pkw pilots\deadman"

Unfortunately, I has not was answered as make animation of visor and mask. Please, do not write that it has made Bush War Mod. I know about it .

New version Here