Sign in to follow this  
mcpxxl

Mapfact releases MAP_Skills + steerable parachute

At the first start the Parachute isnt fully work sometimes. (You can see the heightmeter but can't use Useractions or steering)

After a mission restart it works in every case at 100%, this wierd Effect must have to do with Addon initializing. huh.gif

And by the way better is NOT to use #reassign or #restart we had also strange situation with arma in general.

these addons break hohei evo

These are not addons to use in old missions.

Instead they are for NEW Missiontypes and not simply use it with old missions without any change.

Like you have to think about your mission with DAC and GL much more then doing missions in normal mode,now the "skills" makes it not easer.

Missions can be lost by choosing the wrong skills (Soldiers) at start of a Mission !

Loosing your Medic will also let you loos most of the times because only a new player can join the game to fill its place, if you simply reconnect we discard all your skills to prevent building rambos.These are not addons to use in addition with others in old missions Instead they are for NEW Missiontypes and not simply use it with old missions without any change.

This is why Missions came with it.

Especial in part two you cannot solve the Mission without the use of the skills.

Hope i understand your comment Blufor :-(

I would like to recommend adding links to the island addon, the air addon, the misc addon and the editor update in the news post the link takes me to. Makes no sense to me to list 5/9 of the required addons  wink_o.gif

Sounds like a cool mission. Ill go test it right away  smile_o.gif

There are all links @ the mission download ;-) because you only need MAP_Air 1.08 and MAP_Dry_Sahrani 1.02 for the mission.

In front the links are only the new addons for people who only want the addons welcome.gif

Hi i know this is prob the wrong place to ask this but is Queen's Gambit only a downloadable Expansion or can you buy it at best buy cause i dont see it on their website but i see it on ArmedAssault Info to download...is it safe to download there?

Can you explain what you mean ?

I don't see any tiny reason why "these addons break" anything huh.gif

Can you explain what you mean ?

I don't see any tiny reason why "these addons break" anything huh.gif

I think he`s referring to the MAP_AIR.pbo, as you can only use choppers ore planes if you are an pilot. Problem is, no one would like the idea to play Evo as an pilot.

It`s only possible to surpass that problem when you play Evo-SP, and edit the mission. The check for the players unit class can be deactivated, than it works with evo too.

Or simply, don`t use the Map addons when you play online.

You can give every soldier the pilot skill btw every skill !

map_Pilot has it directly.

But there are a lot of other things you have think about.

If you give someone a technikcn skill, he can also steal your own

cars and trucks that are closed in evo before you get the (rank ?)

As a said in another post, skills are bringing a lot of new possibilitys and you have a lot more to think about, before and while missionplanning phase.

In part two there was:

1/3 Mission Idea

1/3 implementing DAC GL2 other scripts

1/3 The right use of skills Vehicles !

We tested around 6 months and 100 Missionstarts, to see where things to be changed or to see that it wasn´t so good that the person with the pilot skill leaves the Game in a mission where he is needed :-(

Or as Mr_tea wrote you have to disable these functions.

MCPXXL