Sign in to follow this  
the.d

Add On Compilation for more Realism and Immersion

The best long-range engagement AI so far? A.C.E., definitely!

But you can get good results by tweaking the difficulty settings (esp. enemy accuracy values) and use True gameplay ai.

What andersson described is perhaps currently the best way to achieve a stalking, flanking, well-balanced, smart AI that's good in long-range as well as close quarter battle situations, so yeah... :-)

Is there a way to get some info which mods we can use with ace to improve AI. While I myself found it really impressive the ai is weak compare to the ones in other mods. thx in advance

Hello! After a long time I finally got to update the list a bit. See log below.

I had a neat little coop before, with all of the new features in the list and, in addition to ECS, SLX and the usual suspects, a kind of "A.C.E. lite" enabled (namely the brilliant tracers, cartridges and roundcount) - which is only 430 KB (instead of the full 2GB) - sadly I am unable to add the cam shake, stamina system and rocket ballistics to the game without using the full setup.

So currently I'm running two "ArmA setups": One with the full beauty of A.C.E. combined with some items from @general/@replacements and an "@ACElite" combined with everything from @ECS to @Replacements and @General, including SLX wounds, GL3, truemods, etc. A.C.E. is definitely the future, however, for the time being I'm having a hard time deciding what's "better".

spangg: Did you try loading A.C.E. in addition to, say, GL3 and true_gameplay_ai? I'm afraid I can't help you there. ECS dedicated server AI doesn't seem to be working when ACE is loaded but the rest might work. Perhaps even try SLX.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>

Edit / postscriptum:

- 05.03.08: Added andersson's "Unique models for different ammo" - well done!

Misread one of the posts: ColonelSandersLite is, of course, the author of the 1st Infantry replacement - sorry!

Added sdoc's suggestions, thank you!

- 06.03.08: Added Ebud's "SF Forces" after MEDICUS' suggestion.

- 10.03.08: Updated replacement files and links for RoberHammer's "AKs Pack 1.5".

- 13.03.08: Thanks to william1 for his RACS replacement!

Added Version 3.1 of Ryan's "Sky Replacement".

- 14.03.08: Updated the V-War! "Infantry Weapon Replacement Pack".

- 15.03.08: Added a chapter concerning ECS and a compatibility guide.

- 22.03.08: Tested all files for ArmA 1.11b (version 10151)

Added dates to the editing notes after acadiancrusader's reclamation. Thanks!

- 23.03.08: Updated Col.SandersLite's "1st Infantry Replacement" to current version!

Updated the ECS links by ofpdeadeye. Thanks for the pm!

- 25.03.08: Added frozzen's "KLMK Infantry" after -snafu-'s posting. Cheers mate!

Included "EVA" by nikietha to the list - thanks to Vultar for the idea!

- 26.03.08: Completely reworked the chapter about "ECS". Merci beaucoup to Joker and Archer for their help and explanations!

- 30.03.08: Added Solus' "SLX Vehicles".

Check out the "fixed NV"! Thank you very much for that, s_Hole! (yes, that's the guy's name, don't mind me!)

Busy day, introduced Yeb's "Realistic Designation". Bravo!

Added <span style='color:green'>[signed]</span>/<span style='color:red'>[not signed]</span> information to each add on file. Please feel free to report any errors!

- 06.04.08: Added the first row of "<span style='color:blue'>[@Server]</span>"-sided tags. Updates will follow as soon as my real-life work load decreases.

- 09.04.08: <s>Finally included DMarkwick's "DMSmokeEffects". My apologies it took so long to add this fine piece of work!</s>

Another late addition: VictorFarbau's "VFAI". Thanks!

- 15.05.08: <s>Another designation fix by Yeb! Look at his Grenade Names Fix!</s> Included in Yeb's "Realistic Designation"! Thanks for noticing, Robalo!

Thanks to william1 we have an updated "Flare Countermeasure System". Note it relies on "Mando Missile" by Mandoble, so make sure you get both of these brilliant enhancements!

- 16.04.08: Surprise release courtesy of Mark XIII who brought us an outstanding "Hifi Sound" modification! Great for realism fans!

- 19.04.08: Added zGuba's "Compact Fix"!

Separated update notes / postscriptum as space is running low.

- 20.04.08: <s>Changed william1's "Flare Countermeasure System" entry. There are two versions now (see 2.4)). Thanks for the message, mate!</s> Superseded by zGuba's compact fix!

- 22.04.08: Added the revamped version of Wolfrug's marvelous "RUG DSAI" which he created in cooperation with sickboy. Excellent job there!

- 26.04.08: <s>Proper U.S. pilots thanks to YacieK and Cole.cz, who made an excellent replacement pack!</s> Removed due to a dispute.

Unfortunately, the first post is now definitely overloaded. I'm still working on the .html version and I can't say when it's going to be completed. Thanks a million to Steel_WOF for hosting!

- 02.05.08: Take a look at Mateck's outstanding "M1A1 (HA)" - thanks for sharing, Mateck!

- 14.05.08: Reworked the infantry model replacement section: Removed Ebud's "Special Forces". Alternative ("Army Special Forces") pending due to possible plagiarism issues.

Removed frozzzen's "KLMK Infantry and Saboteurs" and replaced SLA troopers with Brian M Haley's "Fidelis Russians".

Also moved focus towards Brian M Haley's "Fidelis Marines".

Reworked sound replacement section: Focused on Mark XIII's "HiFi FX" for consistency and quality reasons.

- 22.05.08: Included teaCup's "Puny Animation Pack" - don't fall for the adjective, it actually takes ArmA to the next level!

Updated the list to go with Armed Assault 1.14. Great patch, BIS, thanks a lot! This was a much-needed revision and it succeeded superbly!

- 31.05.08: Reworked ECS' entry yet again: Removed the pared-down workaround. Thanks for the impulse, acadiancrusader!

- 09.06.08: Added HeinBloed's "Functional Iron Sight for M136 and RPG-7" - good work there, mate!

Included the top-notch "SLA Redux" troopers by Rellikki. A new SLA standard! Cole.cz quickly made a replacement pack. Thanks a lot to the both of you!

- 10.06.08: Finally added Raven_72nd's "RVN Compass Mod" - very useful!

Reworked zGuba's "Config Fix entry. Flares and some parts of the AI behaviour are essentially handeled by his modifications. Thank you, comrade!

- 15.06.08: "DMSmokeEffects" is now "JTD Smoke Effects"! Thanks for the brilliant graphics, DMarkwick!

- 16.06.08: sickboy's "SIX Pack3" is out!

- 22.06.08: Included one more of HeinBloed's brilliant gameplay fixes: "Workaround for flipping Tanks"

- 30.06.08: "Red's Fix" - a great collection of model and engine fixes! Thank you, Red_153D!

- 13.07.08: Three new addons: Karaya1's great "XtraMod" collection, a smart "Interior Vehicle Sound Volume Fix" by Q and yet another great tweak by HeinBloed: "GDTModHelicopter". Thank you very much for your work!

Updated entries for rg7621's "TrueMods" and his latest work "TrueGameplayMods" - great fresh ideas there, well done!

On other news the list is yet again at its very capacity. I had to cut some of the descriptions in order to make it fit in. I also do not currently have the time to continue work on the .html version. Suggestions are welcome!

- 15.07.08: Simple ideas and brilliant accomplishments lead to enhancements like Mondkalb's "Cartridge Addon": enables proper shell ejection and makes these casings remain on the ground indefinitely (maybe a time-out could be added for weaker systems?)! Dankeschön!

- 20.07.08: Updated entry to VictorFarbau's great "VFAI add on" - thank you very much for your pm, mate!

Included Jonny's "Army Special Forces" - amazing piece of work there, thanks!

Split the list into two parts to get some additional space.

- 03.08.08: Updated several entries, added updates to HeinBloed's "GDTModHellfire" and "GDTModTOW", Karaya1's "XtraMod" and MODUL's "MODUL Sky"

- 27.08.08: Corrected some minor mistakes and updated links in the list. Make sure you check out Red's updated fix!

Added zGuba's "SLX Vehicles fix" - get it here.

- 29.08.08: Added chapter "Disabled or Optional Add Ons & Compatibility Issues" - do feel free to discuss any issues!

- 13.08.08: Kudos to andersson for his extremly useful "andy_binoculars" and Spooner for a whole collection of amazing enhancements, such as "SPON Rangefinder", "SPON Map" and "SPON RearView" and my apologies for overlooking these for way too long! Also thanks to trusty ol' cole.cz for his messages to keep me up to date :-)

- 16.08.08: Reworked the sound mods (chapter 2.5), removed mrcash2009's "mixed sounds" on request (thank you for your message, mate!), added two additional entries and probably forgot a dozen more. There's a flood of fan-made sounds in Armed Assault! Thanks everyone for the hard work you out into your modifications!

Many thanks to "BadBoy" Gilles who went through the whole list and checked it for errors and client/server issues! Merci beaucoup pour l'info!

- 11.01.09: Added "Andy Crows" (Oh, I love those!)

Secondly, (after Cole made it very clear to me) added solus' "SLX mod" wound system - with special thanks to Kroky who came up with it! I am very sorry, it took me ages to actually get to this, as it is arguably one of the best features before the release of A.C.E.!

Also, best regards to SNKMAN for his release of "Group Link 3"!

Note: Please make sure to disable / remove "truegameplay-weapon-sway.pbo" from your add on folders as it will vastly increase the AI's engagement radius!

In addition, some some details have been taken care of and spelling errors were corrected.</span>

I used ECS AI + truemods AI in my compilation. I also tweaked the AI settings in my userprofile. The AI became deadly and took initative and had the accuracy as you.

I also use DAC so the enemy is quite smart.

So I recommend that, look in this thread how to do with ECS.

Thx for the fast answer. I tried both mods, but not together.  smile_o.gif

I want no effects, I only want the settings where I get shot. Constantly.

The AI is not that smart to use covered positions or their weapons right (example MG - areal fire) - so the only chance get them sniper me.

But in the weapon config the engagement ranges of the weapons are to small, and i can't tweak the .BIN files of TRUE mods.

I tried to put all skill to 4.0, it doesn't help. I tried to put the ECP skills to 1, but the enemy runs like joke targets.

EDIT: I think I got it: I opened the TRUE AI bin with kegetys UNRAP. Thx Kegetys. I think I will start tweaking!

I have a bad feelig my CPU is to weak, only X2 at @2200 Ghz Athlon. But the graphic card handles the game well enough - GF 8800GT.

I need help. I played and tweaked OPF, but with this silly ArmA AI i loose the game taste.

AI changes depending on CPU. So if you have a weak cpu they will get slower..

You should be able to use only ECS AI if you want no effects if Im not wrong. Maybe The.D knows exactly how?

I will turn everything off in the ECS settings. Just the AI enhancements. Matt Effects with tracers are enough for me.

I think it is a weakness of ArmA AI to stand up and stop fire if the squard takes heavy losses and the comander is dead. Then the AI starts to run like ants, dies and retreats.

I figured out how to increase the "true AI" engage range and spotting distance. Now i have the "problem" that one side always supress the other.  biggrin_o.gif I think this is quite realistic in the modern warfare. But boring if you are at the winning side.

Tweakig is fun.

Hm... ECS is very modular indeed. You can remove most of the .pbos (except for ECS_Core, ECS_Misc and ECS_Sounds, which arwe always required).

Furthermore, many core values can be modified by editing the respective .hpp files in /@ECS/bin.

However, to make full use of the (quite advanced!) AI, you have to run @ECS on a separate dedicated server.

I am not able to reproduce serious AI weaknesses, to be honest. My setup is quite similar to andersson's (ECS / truemods / properly tweaked difficulty settings tab and sometimes mission-specific inits) and I am actually quite impressed at just what a mean, ruthless bastard the enemy has become: We've been pinned down by marksmen, surrounded by BMP's in a close quarter situation, flanked regularly by enemy spec ops, blown up, torn to pieces and ambushed many times. Oh, goodies, I need a coop now. Daemon, Cole, where are you? ^^

Quote[/b] ]We've been pinned down by marksmen, surrounded by BMP's in a close quarter situation, flanked regularly by enemy spec ops, blown up, torn to pieces and ambushed many times.

Oh yeah, I LOVE the AI with all the mods, nothing beats their agressivity now.

You really get a feeling that they actually want you dead!

D,

Why do u think ecs (dedicated) ai doesn't work? For me it seems ok. I have the feeling that it's actually much better since I use ecs with ace. I tried it in warfare and the enemy seems to be much harder. How could we check this to make sure?

As far as I could observe, sometimes AI soldiers used to get "stuck" when ECS was used with A.C.E.. The enemy may also focus on one of our team mates and completely ignore the rest. However, that was two days ago. I tried something else:

Load (a properly configured) ECS andGL3 before A.C.E., then add anything that you would like to have in addition:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">-mod=beta;DBE1;@ECS;@GL3;@ACE;@Extra

ECS and GL3 seem to add up nicely and I was not able to detect any flaws or compatibility issues with A.C.E.. The experiences I made so far were more than impressive.

So, a huge Thank You to SNKMAN and his ingenious scripting! Use GL3, it's so worth it!

Hello,

I'm trying all your config, and i have a question about : "GDTModTOW". In my test the AI fire only in straigth line. I'm wrong ?

Thx ExA.

Hey everyone,

in case this is helpful, here's a quick list of what we are currently running in addition to A.C.E. v1.01:

The two most important AddOns - GL3 and TrueMods - will tweak the GUI and greatly enhance AI:

* thanks to versus for his remark on redundant files (see below)!

SNKMAN's "Group Link 3"

"GL3_Sound.pbo"

"GL3_Config.pbo"

"GL3_Core.pbo"

And, of course, "True Gameplay Mods" and "True Mods"

“truefov-accurate.pbo"

“truegameplay-survivability-helicopter.pbo"

“truegameplay-vehicle-offroadspeed.pbo"

“truegameplay-vehicle-steeringsensitivity.pbo"

“trueingameui.pbo"

“trueintro.pbo"

“truemovementsound.pbo"

“truenvgoggles.pbo"

“trueui.pbo"

The rest is mostly for better immersion and "eyecandy":

andersson's "ArmA Crows"

“andy_crow.pbo"

“andy_crow_porto.pbo"

“andy_crow_rahmadi.pbo"

“andy_crow_sahrani.pbo"

“andy_crow_southern_sahrani.pbo"

“andy_crow_united_sahrani.pbo"

DMarkwick's "JTD Smoke Effects"

“DMSmokeEffects.pbo"

"Proper" Add Ons:

“proper_buildings.pbo"

“PROPER_Effects_Damage_And_Sea_Texture_Replacement_Sakura_Chan.pbo"

“proper_misc.pbo"

“PROPER_plants_standard_textures_with_lowplants.pbo"

For the vanilla weapon replacements:

Dr. Rebus' "Italian  Soldiers & Weapons"

“REBUS_EIweapons.pbo"

and Rober Hammer's Weapon Packs (M4/M16 and AK's):

“rh_aks.pbo"

“rh_m4.pbo"

Ryan's great weapon replacement configs and our sky replacement*

“weapon_replacement_ak.pbo"

“weapon_replacement_m4m16.pbo"

“weapon_replacement_mg.pbo"

“weapon_replacement_pistols.pbo"

“weapon_replacement_smg.pbo"

“sky_replacement.pbo"*

+ a really, really reMARKing sound mod that keeps creating situations in which I just stop in awe and listen to what's going on... ^^

We also decided to use the following difficulty settings (thanks to "Bad Boy" Gilles, the server master!):

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class Difficulties

{

class regular

{

class Flags

{

Armor=0;

FriendlyTag=1;

EnemyTag=0;

HUD=1;

HUDPerm=1;

HUDWp=1;

HUDWpPerm=1;

AutoSpot=0;

Map=1;

WeaponCursor=1;

AutoGuideAT=0;

ClockIndicator=1;

3rdPersonView=1;

Tracers=0;

UltraAI=0;

AutoAim=0;

UnlimitedSaves=1;

DeathMessages=1;

NetStats=1;

VonID=1;

};

skillFriendly=1.000000;

skillEnemy=0.600000;

precisionFriendly=0.500000;

precisionEnemy=0.100000;

};

class veteran

{

class Flags

{

Armor=0;

FriendlyTag=1;

EnemyTag=0;

HUD=0;

HUDPerm=0;

HUDWp=0;

HUDWpPerm=0;

AutoSpot=0;

Map=0;

WeaponCursor=1;

AutoGuideAT=0;

ClockIndicator=1;

3rdPersonView=0;

Tracers=0;

UltraAI=0;

AutoAim=0;

UnlimitedSaves=1;

DeathMessages=1;

NetStats=1;

VonID=1;

};

skillFriendly=1.000000;

skillEnemy=0.600000;

precisionFriendly=0.500000;

precisionEnemy=0.100000;

};

};

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>*(A.C.E. team: do feel free to use all the files from this add on for your next installment of A.C.E. - contact me if you need any changes to the sky textures or want the "raw" data to edit it yourself!)</span></span>

Can someone provide an updated list using ACE Mod 1.01

I'm using @ACE, @Truegameplaymods, @Mors anygear (doesn't work sometimes)

@TrueMods, @Group Link (Love it!wink_o.gif, @YASM 1.17 Sound Mod and @General, @Replacements

@SLX (removing Gl3, Bin Folder). @ECS...

I love this mod, However I would like it to be more mod friendly,

To Improve Island Textures (ECS Mod)

Third Party Addon Friendly (Cannot use Lobo, Taliban, etc)

AI Enhacement (GL3)

Better Sounds (YASM, best out there)

The.D:

U use some major mods in parallel. Can you provide their order which is best in your opinion along with command line example? Can anybody confirm which mod has higher priority - at the start of the command line or at the end. I forgot and I can't find the info now...

If someone adds ECS to your compilation... now that would be a mess. And what's the point of using ACE then.

ACE mod has very little features properly documented. On their wiki I'm asked to log in in many places so I assume that nothing is there (login error all the time).

“truegameplay-ai-engagment.pbo"

“truegameplay-ai-hearing.pbo"

“truegameplay-ai-radar.pbo"

“truegameplay-ai-spotting.pbo"

hm...you sure those aren't the same as:

ace_config_core_ai_engagement.pbo

ace_config_core_ai_hearing.pbo

ace_config_core_ai_radar.pbo

ace_config_core_ai_spotting.pbo

?

also what about NWDs ballistics and scope fix and durg's vegetation fix?

are those implemented in A.C.E. already?

?

Good find! smile_o.gif

As for ballistics and other things - ballistics are one of the most important aspects for me and there is no info about it on http://www.acemod.net/wiki/Main_Page Also on the same page one can find "Cool features found by others" followed by a link. Anyone got there? Again - poor documentation. Compare it to the TrueMods documentation and ACE mod itself may appear pale. I guess it's a beta related problem. I really hope it's true.

Hi!

We are currently experimenting (and it's just that, really, as we mostly systematically play around with some config values and look for solely empirical results) with A.C.E. 1.01 & additional compatible add ons. I'll try to summarize the current "status" - but I won't update the first post, till A.C.E. fully replaces all of the desired features (in particular, I wouldn't want to miss damage texture, sky, sound and weapon model replacements - not to mention the TrueMod GUI) or has at least reached a "steady state".

In addition to my previous post (containing files that are compatible with and enhance A.C.E. by the aforementioned factors) we (that means mostly Gilles, who came up with it and pretty much did all the work, thank you very much!) also tweaked GL3 and ECS. The latter now being a mere effects mod, which might disappoint some people.

Most importantly, GL3 seems to be working fine with A.C.E., with some minor issues like the looping voices already mentioned in the GL3 thread! Make sure you're using the XEH config. It also may not be unimportant to tweak GL3's settings a little bit, however.

I revised Gilles' edit of the "GL3_Settings.sqf":

To ensure compatibility with A.C.E.:

- Disable GL3's First Aid system (GL3_Public set [33, False];) and injured effects (GL3_Public set [34, False];)

- get rid of all the "impact" effects (GL3_Public set [37, False]; GL3_Public set [38, False]; GL3_Public set [39, False]; GL3_Public set [40, False];)

In addition we also

- disabled markers (GL3_Public set [21, False]; and GL3_Client set [6, False];)

- adjusted difficulty settings to slightly more "realistic" (= a little bit more unforgiving) values (GL3_Public set [26, 0.45 + random 0.10]; and GL3_Public set [27, 0.35 + random 0.15];)

- disabled the Automatic Body Removal (GL3_Public set [28, False];) and dynamic speech system (GL3_Public set [31, False];).

- we also killed the churches, heehee (GL3_Public set [67, False];) (how's that for a 21st century institution! \m| >_< |m/)

Bucic, ECS can be used indeed - and be it solely as a effects mod. The trick is - and again, many thanks to Gilles for discovering this - to use the old (outdated) "Themis.pbo" (size 4KB) in @ECS/AddOns and to disable everything but effects in the @ECS/bin/... .hpp files! Play with it, see if you can make use of it. Personally, I really fancy this mod, even without its other features.

As for the loading order, well, ...

The following setup works fine for me:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"...\arma.exe" -nosplash  -profiles=Profiles -mod=beta;DBE1;@ACE;@ACEPlus;@ECS;@GL3;@Extra and "makes sense" to me for most parts and everything seems to be functional (at least I thoroughly enjoy playing with the current "system"). I received GUI "glitches" when loading ECS and GL3 before A.C.E. but it worked rather well for my friends. I am not into programming, scripting, or .. erh.. anything concerning these things. You better test it yourselves.

It's getting more and more confusing and difficult trying to merge "nearly-full conversion" mods in their process of development with existing enhancements... best is to just play around with the files until you found a balance that works for you. Good luck and - I hope you find the time to play the actual game once in a while :-)

Edit:

?

also what about NWDs ballistics and scope fix and durg's vegetation fix?

are those implemented in A.C.E. already?

Yap, good point! Frankly, I don't know if the files are different! I've played with them and without them - and it seemed to me AI was a tad "slower" when removing "truegameplay-ai-spotting.pbo" from my "@ACEPlus" folder. That's probably my paranoid, placebo-deluded mind, though. I decided to post it anyways, as we are being brutally empirical here.

Scope fix and plants are part of A.C.E. - I guess? The G36 scope is definitely a bit tiny, though. Oh my... I don't have the slightest idea. I'll edit the small list to the definite "core" files, just to make sure! Thanks!

Now this is what I call ANSWER smile_o.gif

For now I'm struggling with disappearing sounds. I play few minutes and then most sounds are gone. Mostly radio noise...

Edit:

GL3_Public set [33, False] you've wrote. But literaly all settings are set to false in mentioned config file so what should I disable and how?

Edit2:

From GL3 readme:

Quote[/b] ]Note: By default all Group Link 3 features are active and in optimal value.

You can disable and/or change features by removing the “//†in front of the Variable in “GL3_Settings.sqfâ€.

Pretty confusing with those "falses"...

Yap, good point! Frankly, I don't know if the files are different! I've played with them and without them - and it seemed to me AI was a tad "slower" when removing "truegameplay-ai-spotting.pbo" from my "@ACEPlus" folder. That's probably my paranoid, placebo-deluded mind, though. I decided to post it anyways, as we are being brutally empirical here.

Scope fix and plants are part of A.C.E. - I guess? The G36 scope is definitely a bit tiny, though. Oh my... I don't have the slightest idea. I'll edit the small list to the definite "core" files, just to make sure! Thanks!

well, a.c.e. is still "beta" after all. i'm sure they'll release some

kind of in-depth documentation of ALL the features and mods

included sooner or later. that will surely shed some light on things smile_o.gif

btw. are any of you getting a strange glitch when firing tracers?

i'm not sure if it started with 1.15b but sometimes when i fire

tracers that go close to the ground there's a second "tracer-

model(?)" drawn above the "real" tracer which is pointed "upwards".

it looks pretty weird... huh.gif

Tracers are fine here. Maybe turning tracers on in your arma profile make them double. However I have mine turned on in the profile.

Tracers are fine here. Maybe turning tracers on in your arma profile make them double. However I have mine turned on in the profile.

you mean turning on "rifle tracers" in arma options?

no...i always have those disabled. maybe i should try to

reinstall...

you are using 1.15b though, right?

EDIT

strange...i just wanted to make a screenshot of my problem

and it seems to be gone. i removed a couple of mods before

so it was probably some compatibility issue. never mind smile_o.gif

Hi my friend Daniel wink_o.gif

Here is an unofficial/expérimental "Themis" (made by Poweruser, member of the ECS team, many many thanks to him) => it should make ECS fully compatible with the ACE's XEH (see here : http://www.acemod.net/forums/project.php?issueid=1020)

I just compiled this new "Themis.pbo" file, and you can catch it  HERE

For my server, currently i disable the @GL3 (fucking "voice looping" issue). So currently i use ACE with ECS (-mod=DBE1;@ECS;@ACE;@ACEPlus;@Extra), and here is the ECS's config :

ECS_public.hpp :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ECS_public0[] = {5.00};

ECS_public1[] = {19.00};

ECS_public2[] = {false};

ECS_public3[] = {45};

ECS_public4[] = {true};

ECS_public5[] = {false};

ECS_public6[] = {false};

ECS_public7[] = {false};

ECS_public8[] = {false};

ECS_public9[] = {true};

ECS_public10[] = {false};

ECS_public11[] = {false};

ECS_public12[] = {true};

ECS_public13[] = {false};

ECS_public14[] = {0.005};

ECS_public15[] = {0.005};

ECS_public16[] = {true};

ECS_public17[] = {false};

ECS_public18[] = {true};

ECS_local.hpp :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ECS_local0[] = {false};

ECS_local1[] = {};

ECS_local2[] = {true};

ECS_local3[] = {100};

ECS_local4[] = {5};

ECS_local5[] = {false};

ECS_local6[] = {false};

ECS_local7[] = {{1500,3000}};

ECS_local8[] = {true};

ECS_local9[] = {12.500000};

ECS_local10[] = {false};

ECS_local11[] = {true};

ECS_local12[] = {true};

ECS_local13[] = {true};

ECS_local14[] = {0.75};

ECS_local15[] = {true};

ECS_local16[] = {0.55};

ECS_local17[] = {true};

ECS_local18[] = {0.75};

ECS_local19[] = {true};

ECS_local20[] = {0.95};

ECS_local21[] = {true};

ECS_local22[] = {0.85};

ECS_local23[] = {true};

ECS_local24[] = {0.85};

ECS_local25[] = {true};

ECS_local26[] = {0.85};

ECS_local27[] = {true};

ECS_local28[] = {0.85};

ECS_local29[] = {true};

ECS_local30[] = {1};

ECS_local31[] = {true};

ECS_local32[] = {1};

ECS_local33[] = {1500};

ECS_local34[] = {true};

ECS_local35[] = {1};

ECS_local36[] = {true};

ECS_local37[] = {1};

ECS_local38[] = {true};

ECS_local39[] = {1};

ECS_local40[] = {true};

ECS_local41[] = {1};

ECS_local42[] = {true};

ECS_local43[] = {1};

ECS_local44[] = {{"Tank","M119","D30"}};

ECS_local45[] = {false};

ECS_local46[] = {true};

ECS_local47[] = {3};

ECS_local48[] = {50};

ECS_local49[] = {{...}};

ECS_local50[] = {true};

ECS_local51[] = {{"ECS_RC_US"}};

ECS_local52[] = {5};

ECS_local53[] = {0.55};

ECS_local54[] = {5};

ECS_local55[] = {0.75};

ECS_local56[] = {true};

ECS_local57[] = {{"ECS_RC_RU"}};

ECS_local58[] = {5};

ECS_local59[] = {0.55};

ECS_local60[] = {5};

ECS_local61[] = {0.75};

ECS_local62[] = {true};

ECS_local63[] = {{"ECS_RC_RACS"}};

ECS_local64[] = {5};

ECS_local65[] = {0.55};

ECS_local66[] = {5};

ECS_local67[] = {0.75};

ECS_local68[] = {true};

ECS_local69[] = {{"ECS_RC_CIV"}};

ECS_local70[] = {5};

ECS_local71[] = {0.25};

ECS_local72[] = {5};

ECS_local73[] = {0.55};

ECS_local74[] = {true};

ECS_local75[] = {500};

ECS_local76[] = {false};

ECS_local77[] = {150};

ECS_local78[] = {false};

ECS_local79[] = {false};

ECS_local80[] = {};

ECS_local81[] = {};

ECS_local82[] = {};

ECS_local83[] = {};

ECS_local84[] = {true};

ECS_local85[] = {true};

ECS_local86[] = {false};

ECS_local87[] = {false};

ECS_local88[] = {true};

ECS_local89[] = {100};

ECS_local90[] = {240};

ECS_local91[] = {true};

ECS_local92[] = {false};

ECS_local93[] = {0.75};

ECS_local94[] = {0.75};

ECS_local95[] = {60};

ECS_local96[] = {true};

ECS_local97[] = {0.03};

ECS_local98[] = {180};

ECS_local99[] = {false};

ECS_local100[] = {0.95};

ECS_local101[] = {15};

ECS_local102[] = {true};

ECS_local103[] = {0.95};

ECS_local104[] = {120};

ECS_local105[] = {true};

ECS_local106[] = {0.95};

ECS_local107[] = {240};

ECS_local108[] = {true};

ECS_local109[] = {0.75};

ECS_local110[] = {20};

ECS_local111[] = {0.75};

ECS_local112[] = {0.95};

ECS_local113[] = {0.75};

ECS_local114[] = {0.95};

ECS_local115[] = {0.85};

ECS_local116[] = {0.75};

ECS_local117[] = {0.85};

ECS_local118[] = {0.75};

ECS_local119[] = {0.85};

ECS_local120[] = {30};

ECS_local121[] = {30};

ECS_local122[] = {15};

ECS_local123[] = {15};

ECS_local124[] = {2};

ECS_local125[] = {0.25};

ECS_local126[] = {0.25};

ECS_local127[] = {true};

ECS_local128[] = {true};

ECS_local129[] = {false};

ECS_local130[] = {0.85};

ECS_local131[] = {true};

ECS_local132[] = {1000};

ECS_local133[] = {15};

ECS_local134[] = {true};

ECS_local135[] = {true};

ECS_local136[] = {true};

ECS_local137[] = {true};

ECS_local138[] = {true};

ECS_local139[] = {true};

ECS_local140[] = {true};

ECS_local141[] = {true};

Cheers,

BB

WOAW yes, this new Themis is fantastic, now ECS is fully operationnal with ACE (member in fire jumping out their armor vehicule after rocket impact, explosion/fire effect are fantastic, etc ...)

BB

Mateck's "CH M1A1 & CH T72 Packs"

Completely reworked M1A1 Abrams and T-72 tanks courtesy of Mateck. He put a lot of effort into model details and texture works. Additionally, the missing fourth crew position has finally been added ("loader", i.e. assistant gunner)!

Add on files used:

ch_m1abrams.pbo <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>[signed]</span></span>

ch_m1a1ha_replacement.pbo <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>[signed]</span></span>

ch_t72.pbo <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>[signed]</span></span>

ch_t72_replacement.pbo <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>[signed]</span></span>

So where do I get that replacement for the T-72? I couldn't find it.

The T72 replacement should come in the .Zip file that you downloaded the Abrams with.