Sign in to follow this  
arma.isgreat.org

PVP 2 Sided Evolution

Txs for help all, 3.6 released.

Bugfixes included for 3.5 / Prices for AH6's and MBT's reduced.

I have a huge favor to ask. Would anyone be willing to post links to my site and basic info on this mission?

oh 3.6 version is out. We just played the 3.5 version and somethink weird happen. We was deep into game for over 3hours and then the message came up saying map is reseting from game over but no one had won and when the reset message came up and reseted all the towns back to normal our mhq was still dead and we still had our points from last game.

Was really messed up and map needs real ending so when it ends you have to reload map

Hi....just played 3.6 and this is my bug report..

I think West is overpowered again. West take East Corazol in about 10 minutes. I have started the game again and they did the same thing. I have played in East and West side.

They send a lot of parachutes soldiers and a lot of Strikers.

And one more thing....Some ''Purchase vehicle'' came down with flames all around.

Thats my report for now

Once again.....EXCELLENT MISSION

It takes some time to test every thing in the mission with out a way to instantly be able to check all the "Purchase Vechiles" and other menu's. Possible to release a testing version or add it as a option at startup? That way we can report more things we find quicker.

3.7 released

Major Debug work on drop system.  Reworked boat drops.  Reset mission only on all towns occupied.  Destroyed MHQ not resetting on map reset fixed.  Team score zero fixed.

Also, looking for somwhere to host an EVO modpack. Modpack includes items such as M2a2, M60, hind, AH64, t64, M1, btr 80, BMD, t72 variants, Cadillac guage Commando..... Many vehicles to bring balance of game back to ofp standards.

Need space to upload this pack. EVOMOD versions will be released when this can be hosted.

try www.easy-share.com they seems to allow big files w/o need to have flash installed to upload etc ...

Just played 3.7 and west still overpowered.....just played 20 minutes (2 times) and they take East Corazol and Gaula within 20 minutes.

I dont know if this is a bug?

Not a bug, more to do with terrain of Sahrani.  I may have to develop a script for this, or simply leave town taking to the players

Hi again....

I think 3.5 was very well power balanced.

I played for abot 30 minutes and no one captured any town,

Then....west captured East Corazol but East recaptured it in about 15 minutes, so it gaves me time to upgrade my rank.

Why dont you use it again....the only problem i found was with the purchased vehicles

Ok we managed to get one of your versions onto our server for testing, this was V3.6 Any way here they are for that version cuz they most prob are still there. I was playing as Commander and my squady was a Engineer.

1st: West side get's Kamov and shilka instead of Cobra and Vulcan. This leads to massive losses on the East side untill the Friendly Vechile is Recognized as Hostile And then if there are still any thing to kill em they might just get it right.

2nd: Players in my squad did not get equiped when I equiped them.

3rd: Menu's need to be closed with Esc instead of clicking on the close button since the gun some times Fires as well. Esc just safer.

4th: Player Squad member don't give Points to Squad leader, Strange since AI units under the SL do :P

5th: Then there is a hudge bug with points when there are two players in a squad. When the squad mamber dies and spawns at base the Squad leader will get 1 point repeatedly for a while I got about 60 points from this happening twice.

6th: The Recruit Soldier menu's MG guy will not work, and the SMP MG's decription is given when selecting him, Also when calling a SMP MG I get a MG guy but he dies in air after spawning.

7th: Engineers can't get there hands on Repair trucks, This was reported to me so if there are Repair trucks some where sorry smile_o.gif

I hope this helps you to find the bug's and fix em.

Will try to get V3.3 onto our server as that seemed the most stable one I've tested to date.

3.7 released

Major Debug work on drop system. Reworked boat drops. Reset mission only on all towns occupied. Destroyed MHQ not resetting on map reset fixed. Team score zero fixed.

Also, looking for somwhere to host an EVO modpack. Modpack includes items such as M2a2, M60, hind, AH64, t64, M1, btr 80, BMD, t72 variants, Cadillac guage Commando..... Many vehicles to bring balance of game back to ofp standards.

Need space to upload this pack. EVOMOD versions will be released when this can be hosted.

I like this addon idea, could you also add in "RH weapons", and new skins like that 1st division addon.

Any servers which run this? I'd like to give it a try.

I am working on 3.8 right now, I do not recomend use of vs 3.6 due to bugs created during my conversion to a unified mod system. I will go back to the 3.5 system for town assaulting ai as recommended. Hoping to see this on more servers, Mod pack coming out shortly.

Russian grenade vehicle is not spawning- it spawns a trooper with grenade launcher instead

Have any of you captured a town........because i cant!!!!

I was in Gaula (playing for east side) for about half an hour trying to recapture it with my AI soldiers....i look 100 mts. around for any enemies and found nothing, only a lot of enemy parachutes landing on the flag, and i kill them all again and again with my tank until all my guns were empty, and never turns the flag Red and my 8 AI soldiers were all alive.

What am i doing wrong?

Ahhh i forgot.....i used the Chemical weapon......very nice (green smoke) because i have never seen it before.

Didnt get the Nuke....maybe next time!!

Are you meant to be able to play this as a player host using ECS??

Tried to run it and my frames died when I went as west commander??

Run it and you will see the load screen will say 3.8

Just tried this new version. Nobody moved but me. No friendly AI, no enemy AI, nobody. I was left alone, free to roam and shoot invincible people who wouldn't move.

Also, not sure if it is by choice, but you have the 203 rounds set to rifle and do not allow full equipment loadouts on the equip all function.

also the grenade vehicles arent dropping, only the grenade soldiers for both factions still.

and if you TK / go down a rank your spawn vehicle menu is offset, even if you get back up the rank it will say one thing but spawn another / have different description info.