Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

Delta's Fire Department needs your opinion!

Would like to cast my vote for continued progress on the fire truck for OFP. Would make a fantastic addition to my civilian fleet even if all of the pieces aren't operational!

I think it should stay if theres missions for them

Wow. like i said before hey are looking great but i havent seen any progress... Hope this project is still goin on wink_o.gif

-ArnoldP

Me too! I am really glad people are keeping OFP going and the best part of OFP was the outside the box creations with "MISC" units like these.

There are a ton of interesting addons that aren't related to contemporary war/combat.

thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, OFP is a great agme, aldough old it is still better then most of the games out there e.g. ArmA witch has car interiors from my play station 1 biggrin_o.gif (no offence BIS but its true, I hope ArmA2 dosent look like this smile_o.gif )

Nice job man, I can see that those addons are your passion wink_o.gif Keep working on em, I rly want to see em in OFP wink_o.gif

Meanwhile I will try to fix their MP compatibility - will do experiments on p71 CVPI wink_o.gif Those cars are gorgeous - and they gotta work in MP !!!

Nice job man, I can see that those addons are your passion wink_o.gif Keep working on em, I rly want to see em in OFP wink_o.gif

Meanwhile I will try to fix their MP compatibility - will do experiments on p71 CVPI wink_o.gif Those cars are gorgeous - and they gotta work in MP !!!

We already have a guy that made the Police cruisers compatible for MP, he's actually in ERT, so I think he could be able to make the Fire Engines MP compatible.

man can you give me a link to that MPcompatible police car? I wanna see it working to believe - and then maybe I will request permission to use it in one addonpack - for CrimeCity X-mas thx in advance

Not that im letting down the Ariel and all but... In my opinion just the pumper would be good for me.

-ArnoldP (PS Nice EMS Cars wink_o.gif)

man can you give me a link to that MPcompatible police car? I wanna see it working to believe - and then maybe I will request permission to use it in one addonpack - for CrimeCity X-mas thx in advance

Sorry. I can't do that.

I love using your police addon pack, do you guys play this online at all? I know you said they made it for MP but obviously it is your addon pack. I like the idea of an rpg but that would be up to the creators.

Ok, These trucks have NOT been Released, They are STILL a Work In Progress, Delta Apologizes for the Lack of Response because he is still deployed over in the Sandbox.

What State said, I've been patient because I learned, the more you ask, the longer it may take, Anyway delta, good looking trucks ;)