Sign in to follow this  
Duke49th

Patch 1.12 coming soon?

Hello.

The German Gamer Journal PCGames write that BI will release the Patch 1.12 in March.

I tried to search this news on their HP and anywhere else...can't find it.

Is it a literal mistake of PCGames? Or is it true?

Can anyone from BI confirm it? What's the content of the Patch?

Hello,

we do not know and BIS does not want to tell us.

So your best bet is to write to the author of the text and ask him to clarify, I think.

What's the content of the Patch?

1.12 is just the name that they're going to give the v1.09beta when it gets finalized, so it'll have all of those fixes and I'm guessing a few more.

[...] your best bet is to write to the author of the text and ask him to clarify, I think.

To counterpoint: your best bet is to just sit tight, keep submitting those bidmp, mdmp, and RPT crash logs to BIS as you play the beta*, wait for the final patch†, and stop all this hand-wringing.

* we're supposed to help test, after all

† whereupon these boards will be full of people complaining about what the patch did and did not do anyway

[...] your best bet is to write to the author of the text and ask him to clarify, I think.

To counterpoint: your best bet is to just sit tight, keep submitting those bidmp, mdmp, and RPT crash logs to BIS as you play the beta*, wait for the final patch†, and stop all this hand-wringing.

† whereupon these boards will be full of people complaining about what the patch did and did not do anyway

+1000

If the article says Martch, it's good enough for me, I don't need to speculate.

Just ok... good. smile_o.gif

+1000

Not really because if he is writing an artical in his German PC gaming magazine he doesn't want to right anything in there thats not true.

Best off contacting BIS and not this forum if your legit anyways . smile_o.gif

The final version of the patch you're all kindly beta testing for us will be released as soon as it's ready, annoying I know such an answer but that's the way it has to be wink_o.gif