Sign in to follow this  
Terran4999

Zenith Mecha

Does anyone have or know where to download the Zenith Mecha as seen on youtube?huh.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

wow, its similar one from the squaresoft's front mission 3 on Playstation... biggrin_o.gif

are they great in ofp?? rofl.gif

wow, its similar one from the squaresoft's front mission 3 on Playstation... biggrin_o.gif

are they great in ofp??  rofl.gif

pistols.gif Why don't you download it and try it out for yourself...

Personally taking into account that OFP was never meant to have such things I think it is a beautiful piece of work!  inlove.gif

haha, just tried it last night...it was great....feels like playing gundam or armored core or something.....Nice addons! Im looking forward to create some mission with this... biggrin_o.gif (or there are some of it already?)

If you do a search for the wanzers maker ,"Ocrambass" you'll also find a patlabor mecha at ofp.info.

There was a big pack of wanzers that flew & dropped nukes, hovered and had spider legs....don't know who made them...might be Ocrambass. Not sure where to get it now though...srry

Strange that the v1.4 Wanzers aren't hosted by ofp.info anymore (they were the spider-wanzers' last version before their airborne incarnation). A pity that there was no hybrid version of the BOH Flying Wanzer (with the spreading wings on the back but no leg movement) and the leg-moving spider Wanzer...

Must admit I've never tried out the newer flying Wanzer, always thought it was too weird - for a flying mech I prefer the High-MACS (aka Gun Griffon)... wink_o.gif