Sign in to follow this  
VBCI

Where i can found Cuban Army addons ?

Please, someone know where i can found Cuban army addons (units and vehicles) or a Cuban Mod ?  

I'm French, so sorry for my bad english.

I use the Libyan soldiers from DMA Libya pack - they are not too different - the Cubans have an olive-drab set of BDU's similar to the Libyans.

Other than that - there are no Cuban units in OFP - there is a Cuban island but no soldiers.

-Chapman

I've been around OFP for quite awhile, this is all Cuba addons I've ever seen.

You could also try "Conflict Mindanao" units. The're Philipino so look a little asian.

Erm... Cuba is located in America, sits less than 200 miles off Florida and is surrounded by the waters of Atlantic. So... "Asian" doesn't exactly apply, despite somewhat representing the more tanned (compared to most Europeans) population Cuba has.

Not sure if the Faceplant facepack has the Cuban faces from Ghost Recon; the 2nd original expansion was set to Cuba so the faces should be quite suitable when used with some OD infantry.

Quote[/b] ]So... "Asian" doesn't exactly apply, despite somewhat representing the more tanned (compared to most Europeans) population Cuba has.

True, but Lybian soliders aren't much better. Just trying to suggest something that might closely approimate cubans being there is no addon pack made.