Sign in to follow this  
Marc15yo

su-34

Hi. I was looking thru the ofp.info site screenshots and i found an image with a really good looking su-34 in it. Can anyone Give me the link to where i can get it here is an image.

sotw83.jpg

That model was never released. There is only one SU-34 released and that can be found on flashpoint.ru made by Evgeni.

i can't read russian could you please direct me to the link on the website. i'm lost

no seriously it i found it it says cy-34 but i need to register. i can't register because it's in russian there are only a few boxes i can't read look here.

problem.jpg

problem2.jpg

problem3.jpg

no seriously if someone has it please upload it for me or send it or mirror it. i really need this addon. it's the only that exists.

maybe someone can make me an account. PLEASE !! it's super crisis i need a su-34 or i'll have a heart attack.

i'm not being a d.h. i'm asking for help. if u didn't want to help me you didn't have to. i tried translating it with google only worked until registration. thanks for the help anyways.

The first question seems to be some sort of verification question. It says "30 plus 3 =?" Minus in cyrillic looks like MNHYC with N inverted, in case they have random math tasks.

The second is just an image verification, as it says, so just type the letters/numbers seen on the right.

The third one can be left blank.

thanks for the help. i somehow did it. you were right i put in 33 and filled in the rest and it worked. thanks for the help this addon was so worth waiting.

heh, wow that's a picture of the su-34 addon Hudson and I were working on. We came very close to finishing the addon, all the way up to the cockpit. Silisean did the textures on that addon and it was looking spot on. Maybe someday we will release the addon. We were working to convert it over to ArmA, but it's been one delay after another. We also paused to help with CWR. Hopefully we will find the time in the near future to finish it. smile_o.gif

that's extremely good. The textures are even better than the ones found on the flashpoint.ru. If You could please work on it. Not just for me but for everyone. It happens to be like the only good su-34 out there. Nice work. It looks good..

not dissing the other one because the other one had no flaws.

Pennywise Im sure the community would appreciate it even if the addon is released "as is" rather than never being released. Hudson said a long time ago that it would be released for ofp but that never happened.

Thx for link, and that one that hudson and pennywise are working on looks very nice.