Sign in to follow this  
Dan ick(uk)

quick question regarding guns

Hi,

So ive seen pics of arma where men in vehicles are actually holding the guns,if it be them riding on a MH6 or in the UH60 or riding on the back of 1 of the QG armed pick ups,But on my PC i never see the guns,just see the units hands acting as if they are holding the guns but never actually see the guns.

Does anyone else have this problem or is ther anyway i can fix this small but really annoying problem i have.

THANKS

All the best

Dan

And do the others in the vehicles also don't have weapons in their hands?

Can you maybe provide a screenshot? and offcourse answer BraTTy's question

Hi,

So ive seen pics of arma where men in vehicles are actually holding the guns,if it be them riding on a MH6 or in the UH60 or riding on the back of 1 of the QG armed pick ups,But on my PC i never see the guns,just see the units hands acting as if they are holding the guns but never actually see the guns.

Does anyone else have this problem or is ther anyway i can fix this small but really annoying problem i have.

THANKS

All the best

Dan

in the uh60 yes, in the QG pickups on the back tailgate yes, but other than those, I can't recall ever seen the men have their weapons up? confused_o.gif

it depends how ur character is holding the weapon. He might have it strapped to the back, so only hand are visible.

Hi,

THANKS for the replys all,I fired up standard arma with no addons or mods and yes i see the weapons now,I actually cant believe i didnt think of that banghead.gif ,im using loads of addons etc....THANKS to all addon\mod makers notworthy.gif

Now i have to find out which 1 is causing it,gonna take a while i think crazy_o.gif

Once again thanks all.

All the best

Dan