Sign in to follow this  
chammy

CSM Beta v2 quick teaser preview

A locust infestation, an earthquake,  a hurricane ...

I am dying to know whats his next idea for an adjournment.

Oh wow.. For some reason, I started to laugh. Well, my bet is.. Hmm... Meteor?

A locust infestation, an earthquake,  a hurricane ...

I am dying to know whats his next idea for an adjournment.

Oh wow.. For some reason, I started to laugh. Well, my bet is.. Hmm... Meteor?

lol the one in 2012.. joke..

Yeah but there is never an Definate.. as we have seen in the past dates which never were met, anyways the more that it takes the better i guess, as more time to fix any prolems that may arise.

Anyways i cant wait yay.gif

1 yay.gif 2 yay.gif 3 yay.gif 4.. yay.gif Yay \o/

Any news what happend to chammy's mod?

just asking   whistle.gif

Sometime this week i guess. smile_o.gif

Ok... so we believe the mod will be released before september 19th.  As for when before that day, is unknown.

Any idea what day AFTER the 19th it might be coming out?? banghead.gif Or is that as rumsfeld would say, an unknown known? rofl.gif Btw save me some some cake.

If you guys are still having config problems? i could help... really lol. wink_o.gif

I think its because of the damn tornado... :P

So, as I probably allready said before, allways remember to add two weeks to the release date and you'll get somewhat realistic release date. :P

Well, we are still in the process, having trouble with a few things in the config but I'm sure Bink can iron it out. I wish I could stick a preview up again but I already said no previews cause i will release Beta instead. Bink has been really busy lately but I have been lucky enough to catch him on MSN, we keep playing IM tag. I will need someone to make a movie, and I do not remmeber nor am able to find the guy who made the first one, ArmAVidz, I think he is out now.

I think its because of the damn tornado... :P

So, as I probably allready said before, allways remember to add two weeks to the release date and you'll get somewhat realistic release date. :P

Just don't even mention a release date or coming soon and the likes. Some people just can't handle it if it's not on time and start bashing the author as if they are owed something. I believe most of them aren't around anymore though but you never know.

Keep up the good work Chammy and just keep silent until it's time. It's a nice surprise that way. There's enough recently released sound mods that people can make do until you guys are ready.

Thanks for keepin' at it.

do anyone know CSM 2 release date?

WEll I was going to release the stand alone CSM Beta2 this past weekend sad_o.gif, but I only had a few responses for some assitance on the Config.  

Although Binkster has finally made his presence on MSN thank GOd so we will see now. I had checked out several other sound mods and noticed that there are some sounds from my mod in theirs as well.

Cham. Seriously. Get the sounds to Durg. He's been there from the start man. Willing, knowledgable and part of the CSM Team. confused_o.gif

I don't understand what the problem is. He whipped up a config for ENTIRE set of sounds you sent over to me, in one night....sometime before I went AWOL on the Armed Assault front. It needed a "bit" of work but...one night's work...pretty amazing.

I know it's "your" mod, but you spent alot of time on those sounds and they really shouldn't be held back any longer. They're all of utmost excellence.

Sorry I haven't been around - had to make some sudden, drastic changes in the 3/4 months. Hope all is well with your g/f and your kid. smile_o.gif How's that new house?  smile_o.gif

Im just sayin! whistle.gif

Oh hey ArmAV, there you are! Well, I have been able to talk to Durg, but the same thing, instant messenger tag at the most. Bink will be unavailable this Sat but he will be around Sun. Durg has helped alot even on a few things with the config the last time I talked to him. I'd wouldve liked him to continue on the config but he seems too busy at the moment, already its hard to catch him online. Ugh, I've been wanting to release the replacement but there are so many other sounds I havent replaced yet, its daunting.

...Ugh, I've been wanting to release the replacement but there are so many other sounds I havent replaced yet, its daunting.

Whenever there is a major task to complete, don't be daunted - just take small steps and you will get there.

Good to see you around again Chammy, I'm sure everyone would welcome an intermediary release and an opportunity to test and feedback critique.

This has worked well on many other releases and is probably a practical way of doing this given the amount of commitment required by you guys.

Granny, suck eggs and that, but it's probably the way forward mate.

How long has this been almost done for???

We're awaitin!

Good job so far Chammy, like always

It has to be said that this is probably the worst kept secret release mod in any game ever  tounge2.gif Or the worst release date hint thread for some time.

Chammy you should leave it for one week, then announce release, but change all the gun sounds to animal noises and comedy clown effects, just for a bit of fun  rofl.gif

Maybe add variations of homer's "DOH!" sounds to death screams, that kind of thing, would love to see a stunt pulled like that, wait for the responses to start flooding in  biggrin_o.gif

Give it a slogan "Chammys Sound Mod 3 - War is not nice, war is not fun .... but it is now - xmas_o.gifpistols.gif - "

tounge2.gif Well anyway, i keep reverting back to your early example vids and nothing stops me from waiting for this to drop, no matter how long it takes.

Hey ArmAVidz?A re you ready to make a vid?  Its ready. I am waiting for Binkster to set up a self installer but he hadnt been on all day. I might have to just stick it up without an installer. Or stick up 2 versiions, one with and one without. CSM Beta v2 is going up tomorrow morning.

Correction, today. Its 1:00 AM PCT here lol. I better get to sleep, I have a soccer game to go to.

Hahaha, thanks mate - good luck with the final touches to your project!

...and your Soccer game smile_o.gif

tounge2.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Correction, today. Its 1:00 AM PCT here lol. I better get to sleep, I have a soccer game to go to.

Chammy, you know, its going to be your fault if the forums will go down due to F5 spam. Nah, well, good luck to the football game, tell us the results then will you?

Uploading now to 4shared.com.

Ok all, its up , look under Addons Discussion, plus, Binkster is working on a self installer so there will be 2 types, one for those who can install without a self installer and one for those who need one heh wink_o.gif