Sign in to follow this  
chammy

CSM Beta v2 quick teaser preview

Quote[/b] ]All I'd need is a good several hundred dollar editing program heh, or is that 1,000? I know Pro Tools is close to a thousand dollars.

you could go for Adobe Audition that would do the trick as well.

I'll second the vote for Adobe Audition. Since it was based off of Syntrillium's Cool Edit Pro (back in they day), it's an extremely intuitive interface. I've found no other editing program that works as well or is as fully featured.

I use it for my voice-over work on a fairly regular basis.

I have a Fully working Proffesional recording

studio. Using Cubase 4.12, and several

software instruments and fx pluggins...Using it

in my musicbuissiness for a tv-station and own productions.

If anyone is interested in some music for there mods

addons or other...Just give me a shout...

was perfect, i just copied it fk anderson we have mainly the same biggrin_o.gif

for the audio editing u can use wavelab, or sony soundforge.

these are great programs !!

BTW. thats the fully working studio biggrin_o.gif

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=q43RhFSdCT4

guy with sunglasses=me biggrin_o.gif

Try Sony Soundforge 8, I picked it up awhile ago (in the uk) for 50quid!!! it does everything you need & more (I still find little things hidden away)

FL studio...Good for loops, not great for sound editing..

Adobe Audition...Excellent bit of kit, a friend has this and he swears by it!

You can't seriously be considering protools, jesus seems like overkill mate, an at that price they'll see you coming....let the software company you'll end up working for pay for that  wink_o.gif

Ahh a question, what do you mix through? Do you have good reference monitors or do you use headphones/pc speakers? I've aways found headphones really crappy for low frequency mixing so I try and mix on both, then listen to stuff back on anything I can get my hands on...if you hear someone drive past you with ak's booming, that'll be me testing stuff out on the way to work!!!!!

Keep up the good work mate!

Regards

Mark XIII

Dont underestimate FL...Its more competent then

meets the eye...If you speek swedish, there is a

good/OUTSTANDING place for help on the matter:

STUDIO Forum

If your in there say hi to Twilight Zound for me...

rofl.gif

Well bumping something deserves a slap goodnight.gif, especially when your not bringing much to the table band.gif .

But there are some superb maps and mods just out and this one I'm waiting to "Drop".

I know its slow progress but any E.T.A updates on this Chammy?

Please feel free to slap me folks.

I too am interested in any new progress report you could give Chammy. We've been patiently holding out smile_o.gif I figured you might have been waiting for 1.14, before releasing.

Woould anyone know of a script or eventhandler that will trigger a sound as...wait, im sure it's been asked, I want to stick a sound sample of someone yelling "reloading" when you press reload? Anyone?

I havnt seen chammy online in a while sad_o.gif

i hope hes ok..

Thanks Even biggrin_o.gif

Sorry guys, just a quick update, I finally got my comp back online, but the phone line here is crap, I have yet to have AT&T come out to fix it , there is only one phone line and its in the master bdrm and my girlfreind doesnt want the comp there, so temporary fix right now until I get the rest of the phone jacks working, oh yeah, I moved to another place, hopefully the last move cause I am still unpacking and arranging and storing away and throwing away so that is where I've been gents, but I have just recently got on to continue with CSM, I feel really refreshed so it should be down hill from here.

Ok, im having trouble installing and running 1.14, anyone else having problems?

I haven't had any problems with 1.14, but then yet again, I pretty much had a clean install with QG, and .08 patch that came with it.

Does the installer give any error message? Have you tried to download patch from different server?

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to say what I came to say, glad to see youre fine.

Woould anyone know of a script or eventhandler that will trigger a sound as...wait, im sure it's been asked, I want to stick a sound sample of someone yelling "reloading" when you press reload? Anyone?

ECS has this feature, might check in there.

Yeah I think ECS has it--then again I'm using the extended voices addon as well so it's either one of them, but more than likely its ECS. I think SLX had it too, didn't it?

By the way, welcome back mate! smile_o.gif

Sorry guys, just a quick update, I finally got my comp back online, but the phone line here is crap, I have yet to have AT&T come out to fix it , there is only one phone line and its in the master bdrm and my girlfreind doesnt want the comp there, so temporary fix right now until I get the rest of the phone jacks working, oh yeah, I moved to another place, hopefully the last move cause I am still unpacking and arranging and storing away and throwing away so that is where I've been gents, but I have just recently got on to continue with CSM, I feel really refreshed so it should be down hill from here.

Good to hear that mate, i was wondering where you disappeared.

What problems do you have with 1.14? You need to be a little more specific.

The sound mod isn't even released yet.

The old version doesn't, I believe

Do I need to install any other patch before 1.14? I'm still not noticing any difference, plus a few addons don't work. Do I need to install 1.12 first? I have not yet purchased The Queens Bamgit

I am awaiting this addon with baited breath, any updated news at to when it is expected to be released?

Still working on it, I'm shuffling between finding a decent job, still organizing things in my new house and other stuff, slowly but surely though. confused_o.gif Just recently I have lost contact with the dudes who were going to help me with the configuration so I have not seen them online lately, one is going through some tough times right now and Durg, I think he just got tired of waiting for me, I don't blame him, I think burn out, so until then , hopefully one of them pops up to help. There are some other sounds i still need to add but hadnt the time to do that just yet.

Sorry to hear things are hectic for you. Perhaps you could release the current version as a beta? Maybe the community can help with testing and even give a hand to help finish it?

All I do is keep going back the is video / firefight :

And drool with anticipation biggrin_o.gif

All I do is keep going back the is video / firefight :

And drool with anticipation  biggrin_o.gif

Ah damn, that still sounds so nice... Love it.

1.0 -> 1.05 -> 1.08 -> 1.14

That is the patch flow.

-dRb

Oh ok, so I dont need The Queens Gambit? I'm strapped for cash.