Sign in to follow this  
arremba_san_zorzo

G.O.I. , Amphibious and “Feathered� troops: only s

I don't know how many of the showed models are illegal(about the recent point of view of BIS);

i don't know if are illegal in every part or not;

i don't know if they will became legal.

Simply, i know only my fun to made them (NO PROFIT and for distribution only inside the community of Armed Assault).

I hope that like you this images of Italian troops in many version: from "feathered" troops of Alpini and Bersaglieri, to Amphibious troops of Lagunari and San Marco. You can see also Navy Commando, Headquarter staff and Eli Pilot and Air Pilot. Many of this troops are developing in BDU camo (2000 age) or in digital camo (today). About digital camo, i say a big thank to DrRebus that allowed me to use his textures of the camo, boots and the the belt.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, the showed WIP models are for my personal use, for now. If the situation of copyrights will be cleared, i will be enjoy to release them, all or in part.

view gallery and screenshoots below:

2_GOImini.jpg

3_GOImini.jpg

13_Bersaglierimini.jpg

16_Elipilotmini.jpg

1 G.O.I.

2 G.O.I.

3 G.O.I.

4 G.O.I.

5 G.O.I.

6 G.O.I.

7 G.O.I.

8 HQ

9 Alpini

10 Alpini

11 Bersaglieri

12 Bersaglieri

13 Bersaglieri

14 Bersaglieri

15 Eli Pilot

16 Eli Pilot

17 Air Pilot

18 Air Pilot

19 Air Pilot

20 Lagunari

21 Lagunari

22 Rgt San Marco

23 Rgt San Marco

24 Rgt San Marco

One of my favourite special forces, together with G.I.S.!!!

Great great work I'm gonna follow this 3d really closely smile_o.gif

Good work mate!!! ( if you are in need, I got a lot of books and pictures of GOI, just ask and I'll scan 'em all smile_o.gif)

They look INCREDIBLE mate - just curious - will the Alpini and Bersaglieri (Rooster feather troops) come in Italian digital woodland and desert too?

bersoa8.jpg

I think you're ok with all that legal stuff - wasn't this game built for more addons?

Thanks mate, they look cool! pistols.gif  pistols.gif

Please release when ready! biggrin_o.gif

***Edit - can you please allow for custom faces too? a lot of the new stuff coming out has locked faces sad_o.gif ***

The camo are in BDU and digital woodland. Desert is not in my project. At moment the soldiers are more than 60!

I turn back on line tomorrow! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I don't know how many of the showed models are illegal(about the recent point of view of BIS);

What exactly are you reffering to?

Quote[/b] ]I don't know how many of the showed models are illegal(about the recent point of view of BIS);

What exactly are you reffering to?

I'm wondering that myself. I believe it has something to do with the "Clarfication on the MLOD release issue" thread.(Link below)

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=71500

That's all I can think of, but too be honest I haven't read that thread very throughly. So it's purely speculation on my end.

I like the looks of these screens though. So I hope what ever he meant will not hinder a public version of these units.

Nice work so far ASZ. thumbs-up.gif

first of all to all: thanks for your appreachments.

@stewy: yes i will allow a custom face (not for Colonnel and for Capitano di Corvetta -navy major). About illegal or not, i have used some part of MLOD of Synide... whistle.gif

@[CAS]Daniel: yes, are wicked. They have a long tradition. In an interview, a SEAL member says that considered them the best navy commando in the world. Naturally, i don't know if this is true and also is not clear what does mean "best" in this case. But it's true that their level is very high. They are so precious that the GOI is not a NATO troops. They depend directly from govern and they have also a secret net of little industries that building special vehicles only for them.

@AfrographX: yes, Manzilla have right. I hope that with the feedback to this images the situation of MLOD can be cleared

Beautiful...and wow Alpini: if they're from "Julia" Brigade (the so called wander division by the OKH during the russian campaign) the blue "nappina" indicate the famous Btg. "Cividale".

The high rank officer seems the General Jean (now retired)

Good work and thanks for it.

Beautiful...and wow Alpini: if they're from "Julia" Brigade (the so called wander division by the OKH during the russian campaign) the blue "nappina" indicate the famous Btg. "Cividale".

The high rank officer seems the General Jean (now retired)

Good work and thanks for it.

biggrin_o.gif

the rank is colonnel infact have a towered crown under three stars.

The brigade of Alpini is Taurinense (that if i remeber right was complitely sacrificate in DON battle and rebuilted after)

Umpf! Your excellent stuffs thumbs-up.gif are making me more inclined to spent some € for new hardware day by day and to find a solution to some others limitations (Linux rulez, but I start to miss gaming and editing very hard....)

Stop doing this please! tounge2.gif

Ciauzz

Klavan

Umpf! Your excellent stuffs thumbs-up.gif are making me more inclined to spent some € for new hardware day by day and to find a solution to some others limitations (Linux rulez, but I start to miss gaming and editing very hard....)

Stop doing this please!  tounge2.gif

Ciauzz

Klavan

nice to meet you again, mate!

Yes Cuneense and Tridentina has opened the rubble of Nikolajevska kessel ("Tridentina avanti!") then Julia Brigade fought all the time in the rearguard to repell soviet's attacks.

Ciao

EDIT:

@Col. Faulkner

I don't know about any WW2 projects.

You are right, this is an old history, but is history of italian mountain troops.

I'm only rememberin' an important IIWW fact about the Brigade Julia where I've served in '91/92.

Regards.

Yes Cuneense and Taurinense has opened the rubble of Nikolajevska kessel ("Cuneense avanti!") then Julia Brigade fought all the time in the rearguard to repell soviet's attacks.

Ciao

But these represent soldiers from at least 60 years after

these events. very different times and a very different army.

Are there any plans to do WW2-era Italian soldiers?

Nothing (di niente)...thanks to you for those italian troops. When I've see that "norvegese" I've had a blow to the heart.

Are on the way some Consubim or Btg. "Col Moschin" mates?

Nothing (di niente)...thanks to you for those italian troops. When I've see that "norvegese" I've had a blow to the heart.

Are on the way some Consubim or Btg. "Col Moschin" mates?

Comsubin (Comando Subacqueo Incursori) ARE maded! You can see jet in photo under G.O.I. (Gruppo Operativo Incursori) that are two different words to define the same units biggrin_o.gif

Col Moschin somthing but not all as G.O.I.