Sign in to follow this  
ONI.au

AACF SoundMod Version 2.0 released

Attention:

Quote[/b] ]! E:\Downloads\AACFsoundsv2.3.rar: CRC failed in @AACFsounds\Addons\aacfsounds.pbo. The file is corrupt

Regards,

Stavanger

Attention:
Quote[/b] ]!   E:\Downloads\AACFsoundsv2.3.rar: CRC failed in @AACFsounds\Addons\aacfsounds.pbo. The file is corrupt

Regards,

Stavanger

The original file was fine, it seems something got corrupted when I uploaded it to our FTP's.

I have fixed it now.

Thanks to all for informing me thumbs-up.gif

just so everyone knows there isnt any change to the sound mod itself just that the BI-key was fixed anyways all questions concerning the mod can be directed to trooper ryan till i get back from my hiatus

all the best

ONI

I have a question why do we need @DBE1 for this version?

it doesnt that was just an example of my shortcut

Thank you Oni. You and Fromz are amazing. The sounds are the best sounds ever, I don't understand what the others are complaining about. This is the best I tell you, the best!!

Thanks.

And yeah, its one of the best sounds. Though my only dislike is the original flyby bullet sound, but it can be changed and thats what i did.

Can anyone explain for those who don't know what "fixed the keys / signatures" means? What does it contain exactly?

Can anyone explain for those who don't know what "fixed the keys / signatures" means? What does it contain exactly?

Admins can configure an Arma server to disallow all addons except those they explicitly specify. This functionality requires the addons to be signed. More detail here

Many servers running Warfare crash due to client-side addons people use, so some admins are disabling addons by default.

We signed @aacfsounds so these admins can allow it to be used.

Admins can configure an Arma server to disallow all addons except those they explicitly specify.  This functionality requires the addons to be signed.  More detail here

Many servers running Warfare crash due to client-side addons people use, so some admins are disabling addons by default.

We signed @aacfsounds so these admins can allow it to be used.

Since you've recently signed it, did you check the configs etc and confirm that the mod is fully compatible with 1.14 and XEH and does not create any errors in the server/client?

I still love this sound mod, though I eneded up having to modify it so the vehicle sounds were not so loud, both inside and out. So obviously I no longer have a valid sig file, so I'll be screwed if I try and join a server that checks sigs.

Now I have another area of concern:

Now that Warfare is a daily staple, artillery is used and experienced a lot during a days gaming. is there any way to stop the shell-flying sound to stop looping while the shell is in the air, and just play in the last few seconds before impact.

When someone sets up a 6 or more gun battery, and fires a mission, the looping noise is terrible. The sound effect would be awesome if it was only heard in close proximity to the round.

I don't know if there's any thing you can do about it, or what other sound mods are like, but for me this is the only area of this pack I don't like.

Still a great sound pack wink_o.gif

Yeah, noticed this a while ago with artillery scripts. confused_o.gif

Still using this mod though, the small arms fire and the A10 cannon are unbeatable.