Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Clown

Buldozer cursor.

How do i turn on the cursos in buldozer? I remember it was a big white cursor showing what terrain vertice you are on. Useful for finetuning terrain.

Cant find anything in the manual.

Check the Biki for full instructions.

The "h" key turns on the arrow pointing to vertices. "U" and "I" increase elevation and "j" and "k" lower it. "U" and "j' change elevation by 1 meter, the other two change it by 5 meters. Sure wish we could manually edit the changes. I could use a .10 meter height changer to fine tune.

Nothing happens, i checked caps and it didnt make a difference. Are you in some special mode when you can see the cursor?

I'm thinking either your 'h' key is bound to something else or you are not using the most recent version of the tools.

You can check yourself with pressing F1 and then selecting Controls > Buldozer Controls and check there

The only tab showing up when i press F1 is Artificial objects.

Where is the latest version of v3? I have version 3.0.0.0

I meant when Buldozer is started, when in the Buldozer view you can get the ingame menu when pressing F1

How about some basic fault isolation?

When did you last see the arrow and what did you do between then and now?

For example: Did you start a new project and/or patch to the new beta? Change any XP settings? Install new video drivers?

Have you tried uninstalling the tools, cleaning your registry and reinstalling?

Last time i saw the cursor was on another computer, the first release of visitor 3.

I found the controls but the h-key is mapped under " lasthelp". didnt find anything called cursor.

I reinstalled visitor but it didnt help.

hkeytw0.jpg

Uninstall-->clean registry-->reinstall seems to help a lot regarding bugs with the tools, I lost the box a week ago and it help.

Do you see the dark part where it says "All controls"? Click on that and select "Buldozer controls" then check if H is bound to the cursor