Sign in to follow this  
Radius

Desperate Measures

When me and my friends played OFP at LAN parties, we always went for a map called Desperate Measures. We loved the whole "rescue the stranded guys while supporting with air units" concept.

Is there anything approaching that mission that's been made for ArmA yet? It had the perfect blend of infantry and air support as far as we were concerned. If there's anything like it out there I'd love to see a link posted to it.

Also, can someone fire off a couple of good SP or MP mission titles that utilize the A-10 in conjunction with infantry operations? I'd be infernally grateful. wink_o.gif

Thanks!

yay.gif  FIRST POST!! yay.gif

You posted in the wrong section and this will most likly be moved to correct forum and if the mod is having a bad day you will get warned and maybe get a dumb lil box under your name. In the future please post in correct section and always use the search function. whistle.gif

Sorry, what is the correct forum? The only other one I can see is "Addons and Mods" but those aren't user missions. Where should I be posting?

Thanks.

I stumbled across this post earlier and considered taking some action but:

While it's really not the right place for such a question (this forum is only for completed missions) it's on the other hand the best place - except ArmA-General maybe - where this question could fit.

PROTOTYPE 001

Your post could be considered as spam, and there's a bigger chance to get a warning for that then for posting in the wrong forum. Your luck I'm having a good day. wink_o.gif

Why don't people just leave the moderating to the ones that know what they are doing. They do a pretty damn good job as it is, I think it's probably best to leave this stuff to them.

But that's beside my point.

Radius,

Ask falseprophet or check the mission packs he posted. I think I remember seeing one with what you are looking for in the LSD pack. I've tried a lot of their missions in SP and they are well made. Now, I could be thinking of a different mission pack but regardless, you may want to take a look at some of the threads/missions he has posted links for in this section. They are a good time.

Mazilla, thanks, will do!

Mods, sorry about the incorrect forum, the description just reads it's about discussing missions made by the community so I posted here, my bad. I'll put future questions of this type in the general forum. Thanks!

I've got one over here called 'Fulda Gap' which is pretty much like my old Desperate Measures.