Sign in to follow this  
vektorboson

Flashpoint Germany

I hope you didn't forget the CH-47!  biggrin_o.gif

Sry, that one was sacrificed for a personal shift of priorities. whistle.gif

I hope you didn't forget the CH-47!  biggrin_o.gif

Sry, that one was sacrificed for a personal shift of priorities.  whistle.gif

Well, no problem I guess. In case your already released CH-47 is similar enough to US CH-47, then it would be nice if you could send me the necessary files, and I'd retexture it myself. smile_o.gif

Where did you get the automatic texture tool from?

Keep up the project smile_o.gif

Where did you get the automatic texture tool from?

Well, I'm programming it; it'll use NVidia's texture atlas tool for merging (like Synide's moveUV-tool).

Any news? Just wondering smile_o.gif

As for my OFP file tools, I made some progress; though I had no time for a month now to do anything.

As for this Mod: I've joined the ArmA Project '85-Mod, so I'm not gonna finish this mod.

I'll try to release some of the addons, as it would be really a shame if they stay on my HD (and they are not suitable for ArmA anyway).

But it may take a while until I have enough time to do this.

Well, I'm programming it; it'll use NVidia's texture atlas tool for merging (like Synide's moveUV-tool).

Uh oh, nvidia atlas tool sucks. I had to stop using it as I got more messed up texture coordinates than correct ones.

As for this Mod: I've joined the ArmA Project '85-Mod, so I'm not gonna finish this mod.

I'll try to release some of the addons, as it would be really a shame if they stay on my HD (and they are not suitable for ArmA anyway).

But it may take a while until I have enough time to do this.

So what about release of this addons?

well done, all looks good.

I have to ask, does the mod include the llama head model?

Also i didn't notice many support vehicles for each force? by which I mean, ambulances, repair and refuel trucks.

Kendo

Please be patient. I've already said it would be a shame if this would die on my HD; at least some part of this will be released one way or the other.

It'll just take some time.

I have to ask, does the mod include the llama head model?

Yes, I used llauma-heads with HYK's face textures.

Quote[/b] ]Also i didn't notice many support vehicles for each force? by which I mean, ambulances, repair and refuel trucks.

Of course there are; I'm using RHS GAZ-66, Manfred's URAL 375/4320, MT-LBs and CSLA mod's AMBS (Ambulance BMP).

The US were supposed to receive the M809-series trucks; so there it's lacking. I've only completed the medical M113A2.

But there is someone who might take this over, and I don't know what he has got in his pipeline.

@vektorboson... as Snake Man mentioned... Texture Atlas tool... in it's off-the-shelf incarnation it's a little erksome... however you're probably aware the c++ source is included with it... just mentioning that you'd probably need to do a few tweaks here and there to getting it integrated and working well with you're app, but you probably already knew that... smile_o.gif

fyi, another couple of texture processing frameworks/libraries I've been toying with is Framewave from AMD and FreeImage.

Hi, any news on this?, I know he I think is the only working on this, but it be a shame if none of the stuff he did was released.

just wondering if maybe there is a teaser? *hopes and prays for NVA soldiers wink_o.gif* notworthy.gif

Hi vektorboson.

You said that you got some addons on HD and you are going to relase them. That's great, but can you tell us what exactly is going to be relased? I saw list of planned addons, but I understand that not everything will be included in relase.

Second thing: Which US tanks and vehicles included in the relase will have Winter MERDC camo? It's my favourite painting and I just can't wait for some tanks and vehicles in that camo (I saw IPM1 and M113 but I hope there's more of 'em) wink_o.gif

As stated earlier

Quote[/b] ]Please be patient. I've already said it would be a shame if this would die on my HD; at least some part of this will be released one way or the other.

It'll just take some time.