Sign in to follow this  
Benze

The us has never lost a war

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 01 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its like me throwing a rocke up in the air and saying if it hits the ground.. you lose..  there is no way.. you could hit ti all you want but if it hits the groun ANYWHERE you lose...<span id='postcolor'>

And what if that rock is a nuke? I don't think it much matters where a nuke lands, because it packs enough punch to take out a big enough area. So if a nuke hits let's say anywhere in California, I'd think it would be a bad thing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">as for the MDS not working.. well here is video of the latest test... http://www.redstone.army.mil/pub_affairs/PAC-3DT-8video.asf

<span id='postcolor'>

Is this the test where the target missiles are broadcasting their coordinates to the kill vehicles? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 01 2002,09:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">also remember that MANY SCUDS broke up on reentry.. creating multiple targets..  and guess what.. those that broke up on reentry.. were just as effective as the ones that preformed properly.. why? no target.<span id='postcolor'>

Nearly all the scuds broke up on reentry. The scuds wern't designed to go to the height they did, because they where modified and given extra fuel to go the extra distance. this meant they the built up extra heat and therefore broke into 3 parts on thier decent. The fuel, the engines, and the warheads broke apart. This was happening from the first volleys onwards, so after the first and second volleys the patriot guiders learnt to distinguish between the warhead and the two other parts.