Sign in to follow this  
theopolus

How Do I Open Doors When Making a Mission

How do I change the properties of static objects when making a mission.

I want the doors open on most of the buildings in my mission, and by default most of them are closed.

Thanks

As far as I know you cannot open the doors on most of the buildings. The only non-addon building I know of that has doors which open is this one: "Land_Panelak3". If you are desperate you could always create the building yourself with open-able doors, assuming you are willing to do the work. I like open-able doors too, but there must be a good reason why we do not see more of them in ArmA.

Good Luck!

A few of the buildings that have interiors already have static, open, doors. There are some that you can open and close yourself though, but I'm assuming you already know that, and that the other post were just underestimating you.

I'm not sure how you could open them though. I guess you could try to make a script, but to be honest I have no idea how to make one so I'm not even sure if it's possible.

I'll let a more experienced member help you.

well since the 1.09 patch some more doors that looked openable are now opening in certain buildings there is still the mystery rooms in lots of buildings sometimes u can warp into

Moving.

Blazen

What has your post to do with the original question? Please stop spamming the forums with pointless comments, would you?

I have that same question, but its to close doors instead. I am making a hostage rescue mission and I wan the doors to the church to be closed when we get to it cuz its stupid to have them wide open, you know. So if anyone knows a script command or something that would help, I can write my own scripts I just dont know what the command is.

Edited by Vega064