Sign in to follow this  
-ZG-BUZZARD

Any nice woodland maps like...

Hi guys! I know I already know about alot of islands but I was wondering if anybody knew of any other that I hadn't thought about, that would be as large and as "wooden" as Kinmen, without relying on any extra addons if possible... As you may notice, Kinmen is pretty much filled with woods, more wooden areas than even PMC Europe I think, as well as the Bloody Days Mod maps (which I absolutely love)... Novajev and Dravoc have about as much vegetation as Nogova IIRC, which is less than Kinmen... and Legwania and Legus are a bit small... any other ideas?  wow_o.gif

I've found Goslar Island Final which seems to be just what the doctor ordered - large, rather flat terrain with lots of woods, low-lag, small filesize, and completely independant of other files (only OFP Res needed apparently)... biggrin_o.gif

You should also try the island "Pilis". That island is shaped after a real place in Hungary and has lots of wooden areas, and doesn't need any addons.

It's really nice for tank battles with high view distance.

Unfortunately, there is no download available, tha I know of, since ofpc.de went down.

Also, don't forget Leusderheide:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7077

Though, it represents a training ground, not a civilian area.

Thanx for the hint, vektorboson... I think I might have it somewhere... Gotta see if I find Pilis somewhere...