Sign in to follow this  
william1

Everon based missions ofp conversions

some OFP missions based on the island of Everon .

needed Addons : ACE Everon 0.5 by Sgt.Ace XAM version (included in XAM 1.4)

NOTE: to play the missions with normal ACE Everon 0.5 by Sgt.Ace (no XAM) , rename the missions from xxxxx.Everon to

xxxxxxx.Ace_Everon and they will work

you can play these missions with any mod (CWR,XAM,etc) as long as you have Everon instaled.

missions included :

-Clean Sweep

-Clean Sweep II

-Heavy Metal

http://rapidshare.com/files/84297683/OFP_Everon_conversions.rar.html

EDIT 17-01-08: new missions added

you can play these missions with any mod (CWR,XAM,etc) as long as you have Everon instaled.

Missions Added:

-CWC campaign Airborne

-CWC campaign Air Assault

-CWC campaign Return to Eden

http://rapidshare.com/files....7z.html

EDIT 18-01-08: new missions added

Missions Added:

-CWC campaign Air Superiority

-CWC campaign Flashpoint

-CWC campaign Strange Meeting

http://rapidshare.com/files....7z.html

EDIT 20-01-08: new missions added

Missions Added:

-CWC campaign Combined Arms

-CWC campaign Camping

http://rapidshare.com/files....ar.html

EDIT 24-01-08: new missions added

Missions Added:

-CWC campaign Alert

-CWC campaign Saboteur

-CWC campaign Credits

EDIT 26-01-08: new missions added

Missions Added:

-CWC campaign Montignac Must Fall

-CWC campaign After Montignac

-CWC campaign Unfinished Business

-CWC campaign Rescue

-CWC campaign Undercover

EDIT 27-01-08: new missions added

Missions Added:

-CWC campaign Status Quo

-CWC campaign Hind Attack

http://rapidshare.com/files/86926593/CWC_OFP_conversions_pack7.7z.html

New missions added, check first post . Mmmm..i think i've had a deja vú...

I get a bug when I try to load from a savepoint, automatic or normal, which makes the game crash.

yep , that's something that has to do with the island , nothing we can do about it icon_rolleyes.gif

you better try not to get killed goodnight.gif

I get error saying no entry bin\config.bin/cfgworlds.Everon using arma 1.08 or CWR.The mission loads but i land in the sea confused_o.gif .That happens on airborne mission,air assault and return to Everon.On the cleansweep 1 and 2 miisons i start right in front of enemy so get killed instantly.On the heavy metal mission there is an ammo and repair truck but no fuel truck anywhere.before every mission it says no entry bin\config.bin/cfgworlds.

yep , that's something that has to do with the island , nothing we can do about it icon_rolleyes.gif

yep , that happens only if you try to load a saved game , but if you start a new game it works fine , anyway it's the only Everon available right now , let's hope CWR Everon will solve this annoying issue

Im not loading form a save game im just trying to start the mission from beginning everything is installed correctly all my other cwr missions work.Please help i want to play these crazy_o.gif .

I am having the same problem with the mission starting in the sea on Return to Eden as well. I have reinstalled the Ace Everon Island twice to my add on folder but it is still happening. How do I fix this?

Impi

that's weird, i have no problem with any mission on the start up . only when i try to load from sevageme , really don't know what can cause this ...

hi,

same problem here. every mission starts up in the water on ramadi.

strange cause i have the everon island in my add on folder. when i try to load unpbo´d to mission editor, the missions dont apear.

but thank you a lot for converting the missions to arma- perhaps i´ll get them fixed.

i have to say i have used the XAM 1.4 version of Everon by sgt.Ace , that uses a different name in the mission editor than the original one released last year

ok- with xam everything is fine now. is there a way to play this missions w/o xam or what add on´s i have to copy to play this missions?

by the way- its great to play those old ofp missions thanx again

very much.

thanks , the only addon you need to play the missions is Ace_eve.pbo (everon island) , copy it in a mod addons folder of your choice and will be able to play the missions with any mod you want.. CWR , etc smile_o.gif

btw , new missions added today

These missions still not working with normal ace everon. What's up guys? I appreciate you making these missions, but if most people can't play its a bit of a waste of your time.

Anyway, I thank you for your efforts but can you fix this.

Cheers, Impi

read first post , as stated there the missions are made with XAM version of Everon , because i use XAM and have it installed and i don't have normal Everon installed. can't make different versions for each version of the island .anyway you can always unpbo them and try to fit them to normal Everon if you like. About if it's a waste of time to make them i really doubt it since i'm making the conversions mainly for me , and i share them just in case anyone else likes them too , but that's not imperative

read first post , as stated there the missions are made with XAM version of Everon , because i use XAM and have it installed and i don't have normal Everon installed. can't make different versions for each version of the island .anyway you can always unpbo them and try to fit them to normal Everon if you like. About if it's a waste of time to make them i really doubt it since i'm making the conversions mainly for me , and i share them just in case anyone else likes them too , but that's not imperative

William1,

I'll playing em if you release/convert em. That ain't a waste of time in my book. biggrin_o.gif

It's always much appreciated when people share their personally tailored stuff. It's great to have some missions using XAM.

thanks, you can play them with any other mod like CWR ,etc if you put the addon Ace_eve.pbo (included in XAM addons folder) into your CWR addons folder or any other addons folder of your choice wink_o.gif

24-01-08 new missions added firefoxlover.gif

William1,

I just want to be sure about this, hence the dumb question... wink_o.gif

The most recent dl is named "pack_6", is this just a typo? Or is there a "pack_5" somewhere that I am missing? Just curious.

Thanks for more CWR, XAM or whatever, fun. I'm enjoying these missions all over again. biggrin_o.gif