Thunderbird

FFUR'85 (2008 edition)

Hi,

how can I fix the bug that causes absence of invertory pictures of Bizon smg and RPD magazines? Is this common bug?

Thanks.

Yes, I've been looking for an updated version., thanks Panzer

Any way to let FFUR2007 use FFUR85's anims ?

I really noob at edit config file

how I can increase the number of times to call the artillery only can call one time as I can do ?

Thanks in advance :)

So, do I install 1.05 patch first? Does it work with 1.05 patch? Can you install FFUR'85 unpatched first and then apply the 1.37 patch? Will it crash if I install 1.05 patch then the 1.37 patch? Is there an order for it? Thank you.

Patchman123

All you need to do is extract the contents of the .rar into the OFP main folder.:yay:

Operation Flashpoint FFUR 85 2008 is not starting, Any suggestions (I Also have Operation Flashpoint Resistance CD-ROM)

Also a error message says 3D Was Unexpected at this time, What do that mean, And if anyone has a answer, Please tell me

(P.S My Computer is A Window 7, If that means anything)

Edited by Coldwarcrisisfan

Does anyone know how to fix or get rid of the capture/prisoner feature? Its just that this feature most of the time can kill or ruin a mission if you don't find that one last enemy unit and kill them. And by "fix" the feature, i mean change it so that instead of the enemy unit still being recognized as an east,west, or resistance unit, they could be recognized as a civilian. Anyone? PLEASE!

I have the same error and it gives me an option " you must install the extra pack to play error" in a DOS window and asked to select 3D or 3D HTML but FFUR never starts. I have 1.99 of OFP installed.

Ok, I fixed the issue... by reinstalling windows and the games. Now when i use FFUR I get blocky objects, I think they are trees without texture or something. Anyone have any suggestions? Is there a patch?

Has anyone fixed the missing explosion effects/burning vehicles in this mod? I tried searching the config myself but found no commented lines... Making

//destrType=DestructMan 

doesn't help.

Could anyone please reupload the download link for this mod?