Sign in to follow this  
falseprophet

Falseprophet's fx mod..

Just wondering if you are going to put the smoke back for the tank? That was one of my favorite features especially since the current XAM has a problem with shooting white bullets instead of smoke. sad_o.gif

hmm it should be implemented in the downloadable version?

you dont need the secondary file for it wink_o.gif

hmm.. you dont have the action?

sorry i dont have much time to work on my addon, i just finished my missionpackage update and have to go to the real army soon...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't abandon this addon...

your last mission package is in your signature link?

please do some of your promised feature, and if u need some type of help, ask here and I try to do the possible...

pistols.gifrofl.gif

mate i didnt abadoned it..

i just finish the script to turn / move sandbags, and the "fortress build" script is nearly complete. Just the functions to pack it back into the box are still open, also the rope animation.

if you want to help me, find a good (standard implemented) animation for a soldier.. i need one which looks like a "rope-down" effect. The script is complete, but it looks damn stupid if you just fall down... and i didnt find a good animation. Maybe a sit animation, i also looked through all the anims but just searched for a stand anim.. but there is any.. so i look for a good sit anim but dont have time to check them all out again.

No problem, In this week I find the time to browse all animation and find the one than best fit for rope disembark,

I show you the animation that could fit.

Nice to heara these news..., you think that the rope can be showed also for vehicle lifting ?

have a nice we

smile_o.gif

yes but i dont have enough experience with particle effects.. but lol i also didnt start to work on it, i fixed a few bugs in all the drop scripts so the drop of all the boxes is more realistic, i mean they dont spawn 10m away from the vehicle.. they spawn now all behind or at the door of the vehicle..

For the fast rope anim.

if you had a sodier in rifle holding position looking up ( as in pointing the rifle to the sky) his hand would be almost in a suitable position, if he didnt actually have the rifle in them .

smile_o.gif u already told me your email I used It but no problem I can write here in post or pm and try again next time.

mail text:

I don't know if you have already seen this mod/video here is a working rope, with not beautiful but not bad aspect...

here is the link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2241

Raven used a sitdown anim for his rapel action, I think that stair climb action could fit for rope disembark..

If u can add the rope for the transport action, I can retexture the one used by this addon.

If u already know this addon escuse me for time wasting smile_o.gif

and come back to LSD FX work smile_o.gif

...end of email

This is for particle effects reverse enginering, the animation for rope disembark could be found in future, let's go by step, rope display and disembark with one anim do u like, after that we can optimize the eyecandy features of your good script.

I think that a good improvement for your script is to remove the always showed action... like smoke menu in the past and inventory in the current version.. I've removed the pbo for this problem.

Also in the chopper is a problem, always rest visible the Green Flare action... we can find a way to make it disappear like the other common action.

Thank you for your work

Rubber smile_o.gif

you should include a 'readme' with each update. including all the features and version #. when you are dealing with alot of add-ons, it makes it much, much easier. again, thanks for your hard work! smile_o.gif

you need XEH to use this modification!!!

Update:

- Police Horn Fix

- NEW: Animation Menu

Next Update (same as befor, still WIP.. lol)

Is it always the same file and link?

Could you maybe post in the first post updates rev number and date stamp to make it easier to follow?

Cheers, great stuff by the way pistols.gif

**Update:

- Animation Menu FIX (now everyone see the animations you play wink_o.gif )

@mrcash2009, i update the first post its always the same dl link but the prob is its just a soo small update this time that i think its not necessary i just update it if i change a lot of things wink_o.gif

**Update:

- Animation Menu FIX (now everyone see the animations you play wink_o.gif )

@mrcash2009, i update the first post its always the same dl link but the prob is its just a soo small update this time that i think its not necessary i just update it if i change a lot of things wink_o.gif

Hi Prophet is always a pleasure for me hear for new functions in the FXMod yay.gif

I renew my offer to help u in texture and normal map for the rope or for other things u need.

For the version the mrcash2009 advice is right.

is very easy to you, just renaming the file for example

1.0.1 A = assuming that this is alpha ( open test & feedback phase )

so if u change some little things or you do small fixes u can rename it 1.0.2

so when one download the file from other mirror like armaholic or other, they can know what's the file version that are downloading... this is just a little number rename for u and u can see and trace the progress of your addon

share with us if u got some problem, so we can try to help you.

and off course keep working on nener.gif

Ok ... silly question time ... exactly what do you do to pick up vehicles with heli ... I select the option in the menu in the heli to prepare, then hover over vehicle ... then what?

Is it only certain vehicles? Im no dumb ass but I need a description of what to do .. sorry for this.

Others see my animation, but I can't get an ammo box to appear from the ammo truck? Could it be the sequence of mods?

Do I need @XEH before yours, which I put in the @LSD/addons folder?

I would say remove multiple copies of XEH (looks in all your mod folders) and yes, then put only one instance of XEH at top priority (last folder in the list).

I'm not saying your issue is related but just commenting on XEH part of it.

Can someone for the sake of this thread put some detail into the features. I have only managed to pick up a vehicle once and cant seem to get it to happen anymore (with latest version) .. and what does defense system do exactly?

Not for just me but anyone who uses this mod and knows exactly what each bit does .. please post, its guess work with "some bits" of it. biggrin_o.gif

Thx!

And the defense, it should be flares and such against missiles.

i suggest You use Mando Missiles for any AA weapons ...

what this mod does is just remove the missile by delete vehicle with 100% sucess ...

it don't even fire the mando script included (because it's incomplete anyway) ...

I'm not saying your issue is related but just commenting on XEH part of it.

Yeah. That didn't work unfortunately.

[EDIT] SIX_pack1 was conflicting, apparently. It's working now, after removing @SIX from the startup.

hi falseprophet...

I do some mod to your addons for my lanparty use and if u like I can send you by email.

I see you've placed comment in the chopper action flare.. so I create an action drop zodiac for the UH60... and it works fine smile_o.gif

I also add 2 animation to the list that's go go go and grenade evades... and when u perform gogogo for example, the action rest in the action list, so u can do it quickly if u need.

I change some animation replacing the sit for example with some training exercises smile_o.gif

if you like, for me is a pleasure send to you my work so u can merge with yours.

I'm waiting to hear other news from u!!!

nener.gif